Chapter: 68

So sorry babes it's taking me a while to finish this. School is just frustrating me but I'll try to finish soon (: hope you enjoy the rest of this. The second book will have so much going on I'm excited to get to it hehe

--

Chapter: 68

Monday; October 30, 2017

-Savannah-

Apparently, what happened on Saturday was all just a dream. Claudia did sleepover at my place since we couldn't really go to the party. My uncle didn't let us.

I don't know why I thought it did happen, I guess it felt so real. She was so interested into my dream that I told it like a story.

Sunday, she did stay longer as later my uncle and I dropped her off at her home.

Monday at school I was just a bit shook with thinking of that dream. I hate dreams like that, they feel so real. Why can't I get a dream of something that I like.

I was sad for a moment seeing how Harry avoids me. In my dream he was my hero. Dressed like a fallen angel.

During lunch, I sat with the girls and Liam joined. Even Louis and Niall joined us when they heard I was talking of the party I didn't really go to.

"What?! I was Chucky the killer doll?" Louis grins and laughs. "Man that would have been the best costume ever!"

"What did you go as?" I raise my eyebrows curiously.

"As IT the clown," he chuckles.

"The make-up wasn't easy to take off," Ash shakes her head in disappointment. Niall laughs patting Louis' back.

"It was fun though well a bit fun. The creepy haunted house we went to? It wasn't creepy at all"

"Yeah we were bummed out," Rachel shrugs.

"Your dream sounds better than reality," Louis adds.

"But in my dream, someone was murdered," I try to reason and they all laugh.

"That's what makes it creepier," Louis says.

"I mean except for that crime," Niall glares at Louis and looks over at me and the rest. "The dream would have been better," he finishes his sentence as everyone nods.

"Guys we need to go trick-o-treating tomorrow," Louis grins.

"Not if you're going to be that clown," Rachel shakes her head and we all laugh.

"Well I can't get a Chucky costume at the last minute, and besides it could be really expensive and I'm poor as fuck."

"Mate just go as something else," Niall chuckles.

"Trick-o-treating? Aren't you too old for that?" Edward laughs stopping by.

"You're never too old for candy mate, never," Louis shakes his head.

"I want to go," I smile chuckling. "I just need to look younger, so we don't get rejected for being too old for asking for candy."

"What did I just say?" Louis asks offended.

Tuesday; October 31, 2017

At school I didn't feel like dressing up, none of us did. School went off normally except as usual, Harry avoids me.