Chapter: 39

Chapter: 39

Tuesday; September 5, 2017 (I know I'm behind with dates sorry :D) 

-Harry-

Seems like forever since my brother has talked to me, but he usually doesn't ever. We don't get along and I hate that. He's my brother after all. But there was always rivalry with us.

But things changed later on through the day...

I smile making my way to school and go to my locker as I take out my math book. I look over seeing Savannah walking to her locker as well.

I can't help but admire her. She's so beautiful, but she only sees me as a friend.

For a reason I blame Edward, since he is the exact image of me aside from me wearing glasses and goofy clothes, guessing since he hurt her she doesn't want to date another Edward. I'm nothing like him, but being his twin has its disadvantages.

I walk towards her as she smiles over at me grabbing her stuff.

"Hey Anna. How was your weekend?" I ask.

"It was alright, boring. Yours?" She chuckles hugging her books that are against her chest.

"Meh, boring too. Well maybe this weekend we can do something?" I blush as I say that and she smiles.

"That would be fun," she giggles and we walk together to class.

I can't sit with her since I moved from the start. Darn me.

My eyes would gaze over her way once a while.

**

We walk together to our lockers then to our next class with her uncle. I been so nervous to ask her to go to the movies with me. There's nothing wrong with going as friends right? Even though I wish she was more than that.

"Mr. Erickson."

We all turn our attention to the doorway as this guy stands there.

Hey it's that lad I bumped with the other day. Seems like he did get in.

"Liam. Everyone this is Liam he's going to be joining us for the rest of senior year," Mr. Erickson says as the class nods.

Liam smiles shyly.

"Why don't you sit next to Savannah? She can help you get caught up," he tells her and he nods and furrows his eyebrows as he looks over at Anna. She smiles shyly and waves at him.

He goes and sits next to her on her left as I'm on her right.

"I thought your name was Anna," I hear him say and she chuckles.

"Yeah about that... well some people do call me Anna. Didn't want to tell my full name to a stranger remember?" She giggles and I furrow my eyebrows.

Wait, they know each other?

My attention focuses on them, he scoots closer as she shares her book with him and they whisper to each other.

I sigh and try to focus on my own work.

**

Gladly class was finally over. I grab my stuff and walk to her as she's talking to Liam.

"Uh Anna," I say and she looks over at me as Liam gazes at me as well.

"Hey, you're that guy," he says.