Chapter: 37

Double update! :D

--

Chapter: 37

-Niall-

"Alexa," I sigh as she glares at Jessica.

"Who's she?" Jessica chuckles.

"Excuse me? I'm his girlfriend," Alexa goes and grabs my arm.

"You have a girlfriend?" Jessica furrows her eyebrows. London looks up now interested.

"Uh oh," London smiles.

"Yes! Who is she Niall," Alexa glares at me. "And how come she doesn't know you're taken?"

"Uhhhh. I tried to tell you. But you were too busy with homecoming!" I say.

"Oh nah ah..," she pulls back. "Don't fucking blame this on me."

"What's going on?" I hear mother.

"Look, I'm sorry I'm just an old friend of Niall's. My sister and I along with our father are living here for a couple of months," Jessica explains.

"What?!!"

"It's true Alexa, Niall didn't tell you?" My mom says.

"No," Alexa looks at me disappointed. She then rushes out and I sigh.

"Alexa..."

"Let her," Jessica holds my arm back. "She needs to calm down."

-Liam-

The next day I make my way to the school. I park my bike as I struggle with the lock thing.

"Here," some guy comes over and helps me.

"Thanks."

"Never seen you around, are you new or I just haven't crossed your path."

"Uh well I'm trying to come to this school," I tell him. The guy nods and smiles as a right dimple shows from his left cheek.

"I'm Harry," he pulls out his hand and I smile shaking it.

"Liam."

"I'll walk you to the office Liam."

"Alright cool, thanks mate."

I follow him inside as some people glance our way. We walk into the office as Harry tells the secretary of me.

"Alright I'll see you around, good luck," Harry smiles and I thank him as he leaves.

"Mr. Kelso will be right with you."

I nod at the secretary as I sit down waiting. Two young girls then walk in as they say something to the secretary and she nods making a call.

"Mr. Kelso can see you now," the secretary tells the girls and they smile nodding making their way to the office but I quickly stand up.

"Wait that's not fair," I say and the girls look at me. "I was here first."

"And?" One of the girls raises her eyebrows. She has dark hair and her eyes are some color of green and grey. The other girl has long black hair but her eyes are brown.

"I was here first. I should go in," I state.

"We have an appointment loser," the girl rolls her eyes.