Chapter: 40

Heyyyy :D 

Okay so I forgot September 4 was labor day so pretend yeah it's Tuesday not Monday lol I'll fix the previous chapter but anyway enjoy!

--

Song for this chapter: Heavy; Linkin Park feat. Kiiara

Chapter: 40

Tuesday; September 5, 2017

-Niall-

"I can't believe you met him before," Rachel laughs as they all sit down at the cafeteria. I noticed Savannah introducing this Liam guy to them.

"What school did you go to?" Claudia asks.

"I been homeschooled actually," he chuckles and the girls let out a sigh admiring him.

"You don't have a girlfriend do you?" Claudia smiles at him and he laughs shaking his head.

"I don't get it, what do they see in that guy?" Louis spats out. I chuckle shaking my head.

"No idea lad."

"Every girl is drooling over him," he rolls his eyes as we notice Kendall and Taylor checking him out.

"Where is Alexa? Hello... Kendall..," I wave my hand at her and she jumps back.

"What?!"

"Where is Alexa?"

"Uh I don't know... gee how should I know? Do you think Liam would like a tour?"

I roll my eyes and stand up as I walk out of the cafeteria. I then bump with someone.

"Umm sorry," I smile awkwardly as it's Jessica.

"It's alright Niall, going somewhere?" She smiles at me.

"Yeah, looking for my girlfriend."

"She's busy right now, I saw her struggling with some things for homecoming? Trust me, you don't want to come in between."

"But uh—"

"Come on," she grabs my arm taking me back to the cafeteria. Some heads turn our way and I can't help but blush.

"Who the hell is that?" Kendall glares over as she notices Jessica.

"I'm his friend," she smiles hugging me from behind.

"Friends don't hug that way," Taylor glares at her.