Chapter: 81

There's a plot twist in this chapter so uh... I'm sorry Rachel don't kill me D: 

--

Song for this chapter: Risky Business; Jorge Blanco

Chapter: 81

Friday; February 2, 2018

-Harry-

I hate hangovers. My head is pounding. I groan getting up and going to the bathroom to shower.

Later I finish getting ready and walk downstairs as I rub my temples. I look over as mother and Edward are having breakfast.

I take a seat quietly looking down avoiding eye contact with them. I know I was an arse last night. I was drunk, what did they expect?

I notice some pills in front of me. Edward moves the container towards me. I furrow my eyebrows gazing his way.

"Thought you needed them."

I pull the lid off and take two as I gulp down a glass of water.

We eat quietly, an awkward silence until I crack.

Sobbing as I get on my knees in front of mum.

"I'm sorry momma. I didn't mean anything that I said last night. I wasn't myself. Please forgive me," I cry as I hug her crying on her lap.

"Sssh it's okay baby," she lifts my chin up as tears fall down my cheeks. "I just don't want you hanging out with the wrong crowd. Look what it's doing to you."

"I was that way too remember? But I'm not their friend anymore," Edward says.

"I have no one, being popular makes me feel loved. Makes me feel like a Rockstar," I say looking at my mum.

"Having real friends is more worth it. No matter how big the crowd is," she smiles stroking my cheek. "Just promise me you will try to go back to being your old self."

"I don't know momma. But I'll try. I love you."

"I love you too, happy belated birthday," she smiles hugging me. I hug her back sniffling feeling a bit relieved.

I know I need to apologize to Savannah too. I was such an asshole to her.

**

I stand by her locker playing with my hands nervously.

"Babe!"

I roll my eyes as Taylor literally just attacks me into her hugs.

"Taylor," I pull her back giving her a fake smile.

"What are you doing standing there? Let's go with the others."

"No thanks, I rather just stay here, class is about to start anyway."

"Since when do you care about class? You stopped caring long time ago."

"That's none of your fucking business. Now go, I have something important to do."

"Can you move please?"

I look over as Savannah glares at us.

"It's the hallway, we can stay here as long as we want," Taylor tells her annoyingly.