Chapter: 82

Ahhh we are at 1,000 votes and over 4,000 comments! Let's hit 8,000 reads ;) thank you guys so much!! Here is another chapter I feel like giving you as much as I can cause idk if I can update this weekend since I have finals D: love you so much!

--

Song for this chapter: Rock Bottom; Hailee Steinfeld feat. DNCE

Chapter: 82

Monday; February 5, 2018

-Savannah-

Every time I open my locker, my heart stings of hurt. Seeing Harry's present breaks my heart. Thinking I was doing the right thing, turns out I was making a mistake. I haven't had the courage to take it out, to throw it out or whatever. I'm not like that.

I grab my math book shutting my locker as I let out a sigh. I turn around as I'm face to face with Harry. He gives me a weak smile but I just glance once at him then walk away.

He hasn't bothered me but would constantly look my way. In class, I was working with Niall on a worksheet. I would catch Harry staring as I'm actually facing his way as I try to pay attention to Niall as he explains the problem we have to do.

I would even blush. It's that effect of the Styles' brothers. Wait no, what am I saying?

After class I walk to my locker putting away my math book and taking out my history book. As I shut it again Harry is there but right next to my locker leaning on them staring at me.

"What's your problem?" I snap.

"Gee, I can't stand here?" He furrows his eyebrows as a smile leaves his lips revealing his dimple.

I roll my eyes walking away but he grabs my arm gently, suddenly making me feel goosebumps all over.

"What?"

"I'm sorry Anna. I was an idiot, I know I had no right to treat you like shit. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. I can't function well with this guilt killing me inside."

"You should have thought of that before you embarrassed me in public," I huff pulling my arm away.

"I know. If you want me to beg on my knees I will."

"Don't be ridiculous. Whoa Harry—"

I gasp as he's about to get on his knees but I stop him.

"Don't do that gosh."

"Then forgive me."

"Forgiving is not that easy."

"Let me make it up to you please. Look, I miss you Anna. Banana."

I can't help but smile and blush. He laughs grinning at me.

"I made you smile."

"Shut up."

"So...?"

"I'll let you beg more then maybe I'll consider it," I smirk making him pout.

"Come on Anna. I want my friend back."

Ouch.

"I'll let you know after class, come on or we'll be late," I laugh grabbing his arm making him smile.

We reach my uncle's classroom making our way inside. I catch Liam glaring our way but I ignore it. I'm mad at him too.

I sit down and smile over at Harry.

After class Liam calls out for me but I ignore him walking with Harry to my locker.

"Are you and Liam fighting?" He asks. I open my locker putting my textbook in and look at Harry.

"He's being a jerk recently. I mean it's like the month of jerks hmm."

"Sure thing," he laughs and looks over at my locker.

"Sorry," I quickly shut my locker.

"I'm sorry Anna. That gift is one of the best ones, I didn't mean to reject it. I don't know what was going through my mind. I do love jokes, and I do love poems. I been working on some myself."

"Are you trying to say you want your present?" I grin making him smile more.

"If you want to give it to me, I'll be more than happy to accept it."

I chuckle opening my locker and hand him the bag closing my locker again. He takes me by surprise as he hugs me. He doesn't let go for a while. I can smell the cologne as it hits my nostrils. A sweet hypnotizing smell.

"Thank you love."

I let out a shaky breath as he then pulls back. He quickly kisses my cheek making me blush completely.

He doesn't say anything, he winks at me then walks away.

Wednesday; February 7, 2018

Harry and I agreed to be friends once again. To let everything behind. Only problem is... he's still with Taylor. He rather sits with the popular group than with us.

Rachel told me not to trust him, he's just going to stab me in the back again.

I don't believe that. Harry seems sincere. It's just the people he hangs out with that bugs me.

It made me happy seeing that Harry is using the journal I gave him, along with the pen.

In first period, he caught me staring and just smirked and winked.

Cheeky bastard.

Liam did apologize for being an ass, but he still hangs out who knows with who. He doesn't enjoy sitting with my group. Even Ash got offended.

We would laugh it off, maybe he just wants to hang out with guys.

"Then what are we?" Niall furrows his eyebrows making us all laugh. I look over as Harry sits with his group.

I suddenly didn't feel like eating.

I walk over towards their table.

"Can we talk?" I look at Harry who stares at me shocked. Taylor gives me the dirtiest look as I just ignore her. He nods getting up following me outside.

"What's going on?"

"This! I thought you wanted to be my friend and you do this!"

"What? Do what Anna? I'm just hanging out with my friends, and you're hanging out with yours."

"Those are your friends too."

"Yeah but mine aren't yours."

"Harry, if you want to be my friend this can't work. How do you expect us to get close and such while you only hang out with those people. I thought you cared more for us."

"Taylor nor you tell me what to do Savannah. I can hang out with whoever I want. You are my friend, just don't expect it to be like your best friend. I'm here for you I will always be. But I have other friends."

"Forget it, we don't even work as friends. I can't deal with you turning into those assholes, and you were one just a while ago."

"Whatever Savannah," he sighs walking back inside.

We are so bipolar. Like how do you fix that?