Chapter: 69

Another update babes :) this chapter is mostly focused on Claudia and Louis

--

Chapter: 69

Wednesday; November 1, 2017

-Claudia-

Savannah told me how their trick-o-treating went and I'm jealous. In a good way. I have had a major crush on Niall and never got the opportunity to talk to him. Mostly because I'm super shy and I'm afraid of rejection.

It's not like I'm going to try anything anyway. I want to be his friend, and even Savvy suggested to just talk to him.

We're at lunch at our usual table as everyone talks of their adventure from last night. I'm seated to Savvy's left as Liam is to her right. I feel a presence to my side making my head jerk to my left.

My cheeks feel hot out of a sudden.

"Ash could have had us killed," Niall grins as he's seated next to me.

"Hey, I didn't put a gun to your head did I?" She raises her eyebrows as everyone else laughs.

"Man, wish I was able to go," Liam pouts.

"Why didn't you mate?" Louis questions.

"I had work, I couldn't really get out of it. My boss is very strict," he chuckles.

"I'm going to have a word with your boss," Savannah laughs.

I look over at Niall as he catches my stare and smiles at me. I blush looking down at my food.

Come on Claud... talk to him...

"S-so uh you were with them uh last night," I mumble to him which he understood.

"Oh yes, I was the driver," he chuckles.

"We were running our arses off at the cemetery," Louis laughs.

"Why didn't you come?" Niall frowns looking at me.

"Oh uh well parents made me stay home and give out candy," I chuckle.

"And not let you have fun? That's not fair," he laughs making my heart melt. His laugh is music to my ears.

Is it weird that I think he has adorable cheeks and I just want to pinch them?

"Alright let's go mate, we got to meet up with Harry and Edward to discuss practice," Louis grins getting up.

"Bye lads, see you Claudia," Niall smiles at me as he follows Louis.

The table then gets quiet. I look over as the girls just stare at me, along with Liam.

"Is it just me, or did I see sparks fly?" Rachel smirks making me frown.

"It's obvious you have the hots for Niall," Ash chuckles.

"Wh-what?! No!" I laugh nervously.

"There is nothing wrong with liking my brother, besides I would prefer you dating him than a whore like Jessica," Rachel gags. "Gross."

"Well I'm nothing special and your brother likes pretty girls like Alexa and Jessica."

"Claudia, you're beautiful. You have a beautiful heart and a beautiful personality. My brother would fall for you in an instant."

"Thanks Rachel, but I rather stick to dreaming," I chuckle standing up.

"Where you going?" Savannah frowns at me.

"I need to check out a book, see you girls and Liam later," I chuckle walking away.

-Louis-

After talking to the lads, we practice on our own as only Harry had an extra class. I decide to wait after school as I grin catching London making her way out.

"Hey!" I greet her as she jumps startled.

"Whoa, hi Louis," she giggles, and I smile at her.

"Want to hang? Go to the park or something," I chuckle, and she laughs nodding.

I walk her to my car as I drive us to the nearest park. I help her out as we make our way around the field.

We walked and talked for a while just about anything.

I feel like I can finally be myself around a girl without being judged. She makes me laugh, even her jokes are funnier than Harry's. No offense.

We make our way to the ice cream truck as I pay for our popsicles. I remember how ice cream trucks used to have those popsicles that had designs like Tweety the bird also Taz and such.

We walk around licking our popsicles as I take a bite to mine finishing first.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask her and she looks at me nodding. "Why are you so different from your sister?" She frowns making me laugh. "I mean not to sound mean or anything but your sister is uh well—"

"A bitch?" London laughs. "You can say it Louis I won't get mad I promise."

"Yeah well, she is a bitch like come on, she broke my pal Niall and Alexa. Alexa was the best that has ever happened to him. I know Jessica was his first love, but she left. It's in the past, why come back if it's not going to work like it used to?"

"True, but my sister isn't a bad person either," she smiles finishing her treat as we go and sit down on the swings. "She's selfish sometimes, and just wants to get things her way."

"Niall is not an object."

"I know, but he was stupid to even fall for her trick. He knows better than not to play her game right?"

"Hmm interesting," I chuckle smiling at her. She giggles and starts swinging higher. "Hey no fair, wait up," I laugh trying to catch up with her. "Oooh, I bet I'll jump further."

"Nah ah..."

"Yeah ha..."

"Get your money ready Lou," she grins as we both gain our speed.

"Alright ready? Go!" I smirk as I jump at the same time as her.

She laughs rolling over to me as we both fall on the grass.

My belly shakes of laughter as she giggles looking over at me. I smile at her taking in her appearance. Her beautiful long black hair, her astonishing brown eyes captivating me.

"Umm London uh," I sit up and she furrows her eyebrows also sitting up. "I want to ask you something well... it's more like—"

I'm taken back by surprise as her lips press with mine. I smile kissing her back gripping gently to the back of her neck.

We kiss for a few seconds as we both pull back.

"I assumed that's what you wanted to ask?" She chuckles.

"Well I wanted to ask you to be uh my girlfriend, but that works too," I wink at her making her laugh.

"I would love to be your girlfriend," she smiles kissing my cheek and hugs me.

I seriously need to work more on my words.