Chapter: 51

Rachel gets a point of view love you friend 😘

--

Chapter: 51

Friday; September 15, 2017

-Rachel-

I have been staying with Ash again and decide to go back home today after school. I feel bad for my brother, I just felt ashamed to face him.

My parents should be home by now. I lost my phone which really pisses me off. I have all my shit there.

I tried looking through my locker again and nothing.

"I called it but the answering machine comes right up," Ash tells me.

"Oh great the battery is dead, that would make it easier to find it," I roll my eyes.

"Rache, I'm sure your parents will buy you another one. It's not like you don't have money."

"The problem is this is the third phone I lose, uggh they won't get me another one. They warned me to take care of this one."

"Just watch, it'll appear. Maybe it's at home?"

"Ash I had my phone with me all through Niall's party then left with you, it's not at your house not at Louis' car, not at school," I groan frustrated.

**

Throughout the entire day I have been miserable. I literally can't live without my phone. Ash promised to look again at her home. I asked Harry and Edward if they seen it at their house, but they didn't.

Louis drops me off along with Ash as I say goodbye to them. I grab my sleeping bag and everything as I head over to the front door. I manage to open it and hear discussions.

I furrow my eyebrows walking over to the living room as my parents are talking.

They get quiet as they feel my presence. Their heads turning my way with a stern look.

"Look who decides to show up," my dad speaks first.

"We have been trying to reach you!" My mother yells taking me off guard.

Geez.

"Sorry, uh I actually lost my phone," I say hoping they won't ground me for that.

"And you didn't care come home?! Where have you been?" Dad starts to interrogate me further.

"With Ash where else?!"

"We could have called them," mother looks at father as they mumble agreeing. "Well either way your attitude won't get you anywhere," she looks at me.

"I'm sorry, you were on vacation so I wanted to be with a friend. I get bored here all alone."

"Is your brother a sack of potatoes or what?" My father jokes seriously.

"He's busy with his new friend," I glare at them. "We threw him a surprise party for his birthday and guess who decides to spend his day with?"

"Jessica we know," mother adds. "We also know how you and his friends have been ignoring him and are mad for such a stupid thing."

"Mother," I gasp as she usually never cusses.
"Niall has been needing you but you just leave like that," father continues.

"He's the one that disappeared. We're all sorry, and we have been trying to reach him—"

"Didn't Jessica tell you?" Mother frowns.

"Tell me what?"

"That Niall is in the hospital, he got in a car accident the night of his birthday."

"What?!! I did not know this!! Whoa, since when does Jessica know?"

"Yesterday," father says. "She told us that you and Niall's friends don't believe it and don't care about him."

"That bitch is going to hear me," I mutter and my mother glares at me.

"Language! And maybe she forgot—"

"She obviously just wants Niall for herself!" I look over as Jessica and London arrive. They look our way and Jessica soon seems scared. That's right be scared.

"Did you lie Jessica?" My mother questions.

"Umm I don't know what you're talking about," she chuckles. We walk over to her as London looks confused.

"You told me and Bobby how you told Rachel and their friends about Niall being hospitalized. You said they didn't care."

"No uh I uh."

"Oh shut up, admit it, you just want Niall for you. You didn't want us to know he's in the hospital so he would only like you and think you're the only good person around here."

"I did not! You're the one that is lying. I told you and you ignored me."

"Wait, Niall is in the hospital?" London asks shocked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Jessica glares at her clenching her jaw.

"Your sister doesn't even know," I chuckle.

"This is serious Jessica," my mother adds.

"Let's go see Niall," father adds and I nod. "Jessica it's best you don't go near my son. I'm sure finding out what you did he won't want to be near you."

I smirk at her as I head out with dad while mom stayed behind.

**

I made sure to let everyone know as I wait at the hospital. I'm just glad to know Niall is okay and nothing major happened.

I sigh in relief as I'm allowed to go see him. Father let's me go alone as I enter the room quietly. Niall is watching the discovery channel and I slowly take my seat next to his bed.

"Did mom and dad make you come?" He mumbles not even looking at me. His gaze still fixed on the T.V.

"No, I didn't know what happened to you. None of us did, if we did then we would have been here in matter of seconds. You know that."

"Aha."

"I'm serious, I don't know why you trust Jessica so much. She lied to you. She never told us that you were here."

"She's the only one that has been by my side."

"Niall—"

"No!" He glares over at me. "Get out Rachel, I don't care if you're my sister, I don't want to deal with you or any of the lads. At this moment I need to be alone."

"Niall," I sigh and he looks away.

I get up storming out angrily.

Fine, he wants to be alone?

Then he will be alone.