Chapter: 41

Chapter: 41

-Savannah-

"Is that Edward or Harry? I always get those two confused," Liam says and I chuckle.

"Edward has long hair, and Harry has short hair," I explain and he nods. Harry then heads our way and my heart starts to beat nervously.

"Hey Liam," Harry says.

"Harry, last time I remember you wore glasses?"

"Uh I have contacts on," he chuckles.

"I should go and find my next class," Liam smiles and walks away.

I look over at Harry as he stares at me.

"You changed your look," I say.

"Yeah, decided on something new. There's nothing wrong with that right?"

"Of course not."

"Should we head to class?" He smiles a bit at me and I nod as I walk with him. As we entered the class everyone looked shocked. Edward glares over our way and smirks?

I take my seat and so does Harry.

"Woah Harry you're not wearing glasses," Claudia says.

"You look nice," Jayy chuckles.

"Thanks," Harry laughs and Mr. Lopez starts the lecture.

**

-Harry-

"Did it work?" Edward walks with me towards my locker.

"I don't know... I don't think it's gonna work."

"Mate, she liked me cause I'm good looking. Good looks matter."

"Woah," Taylor stands besides us as she stares at Edward then at me. "I got to admit, Harry looks way more attractive."

"Did anyone ask you?" Edward crosses his arms across his chest.

"Geez you don't have to be mean about it," she rolls her eyes at him and smiles at me. "You can sit with us if you want. We'll be cheering for you at the game."

"The game isn't until two more weeks."

"I know, you should apply for homecoming king," she winks and walks away.

"Eww," Edward shakes his head.

"Don't worry, there's no way I'm going for homecoming king, I would if Savannah is my queen," I smile and Edward rolls his eyes.

"Your little crush on her makes me sick. Uh later bro," he walks off and I chuckle as I put my books inside my locker.

"What are you doing?"

I jump back as Zayn furrows his eyebrows. I shut my locker and turn to face him.

"What do you mean?"

"Edward seems to get along with you? What's going on?"

"If he didn't tell you, what makes you think I should tell you myself?"

I gasp as he pushes me against the lockers.

"Just because you're his brother doesn't mean I have to be nice to you. I hope you know, this little new look of yours doesn't change the fact that you're a loser and will always be one," he steps back and I glare at him.