Chapter: 70

Chapter: 70

-Savannah-

The following day, everyone was shocked to find out that Louis and London were dating. I was most shocked since I thought London and Harry were something. Though Harry has only been hanging out with Taylor and the rest of the popular group, except for Louis and Niall who rather sit with us.

"Is it just me or is it extremely weird seeing my brother with a girl. Mostly, him having a girlfriend especially London," Ash tells us as she glances over at the lunch line as Louis and London hold hands. He would be whispering something in her ear, and she would laugh or kiss his cheek.

"Yeah super weird," Rachel agrees. "But they are cute together."

"I'm happy for him, wouldn't he be depressed for girls not liking him?" I question and they all nod. Jadelyn and Jayy get up as they walk away and out of the cafeteria.

"What's with them?" Ash furrows her eyebrows taking a sip of her soda.

I shrug as we all stay quiet as soon as Louis and London join us. Liam then arrives too as he kisses my cheek sitting beside me.

"Hey beautiful," he grins making me smile.

"Hello handsome."

"Eww just stop," Rachel glares at us playfully.

Liam and I laugh shaking our heads as we continue to eat our lunch.

It got awkwardly quiet with London joining our group from now on. She's actually really nice, unlike her sister. I guess I just didn't like the fact that maybe, just maybe... Harry liked her? It's hard to tell if someone is just wanting to be friends with you or that they actually like you.

**

The next day was pretty boring. We had an assembly and it just felt like a lazy day.

Harry is still avoiding me, and I decided to just let him be.

As I sit with everyone else in lunch, Ash and Rachel start discussing Thanksgiving plans. Usually the holidays are the best ever, we get school off and to either get gifts, free candy and plenty of food.

I mean who doesn't love food? Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays along with Christmas. My mom makes the best turkey and ham. Along with mashed potatoes, ribs and sometimes other foods that are planned at the last minute.

I have pleaded my mother to invite my other uncle to come over for Thanksgiving. He's the middle child around thirty years old. Only family I have are him and uncle Zac. Uncle Victor and aunt Alison live in Chicago, and at times they are busy with their jobs and such.

My mom tells me she invites them, but they can't ever come.

I haven't seen them for years, feels like forever.

"I can't wait until Thanksgiving break comes," Rachel squeals excitedly.

"I need this break so badly," Ash laughs. "For Christmas we are going to spend it at Doncaster. With our grandparents of course."

"Ooooh how exciting! I don't think we'll be leaving the city for Christmas," Rachel sighs.

"Yeah, I want to go somewhere where it snows," Niall smiles sitting down joining us along with Louis. "I miss the snow."

"It'll be so cool if we all went on a trip," I smile widely as they all look at me confused. "Well though Christmas is more fun to spend with your families of course."