Chapter: 20

Chapter: 20

-Harry-

As Savannah walked with Mr. Erickson I headed out of the building just to get some fresh air. I'm heading to my secret spot until I hear voices nearby. I stop walking and walk over where it's Zayn and Edward. Edward is pacing back and forth as he looks frustrated.

"What do I do?" Edward asks and Zayn laughs.

"No way I'm helping you, it's like I'm helping you win the bet." Bet? "And the bet is with me. I have my eyes on those five hundred bucks mate, so find your own solution."

That bastard is playing with my Savannah?!

Why am I not surprised...

That's low of him.

"I'll find a way, there's no way tomorrow is the last of me and her," Edward smiles as I roll my eyes. "I'll win that bet, she will be mine. I don't care if she gets with Harry later, but she will be mine first."

That's what you think brother.

They walk the other way and I go back into the building. I make my way towards Mr. Erickson's classroom and as I get there, Savannah walks out. She smiles as I sigh.

"Hey, did you eat?" She asks.

"Uh no. I need to tell you something," I grab her hand leading her back outside.

I won't lie, but I get goosebumps by just holding her hand. I feel some electric current completely paralyzing me. I know I'm a dork, but I can't control my heart to feel this way. My feelings won't stop, and no way I'm going to let my brother get away with such calamity.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Umm, Savannah, Edward is playing you."

"What?"

"I heard him and Zayn talking, he's with you because of a bet he made with Zayn."

She looks down furrowing her eyebrows and I sigh and realize I'm still holding her hand as I blush quickly letting go.

"So-sorry."

"What?" She asks again looking up at me. "Where do you get such lie?"

"Huh?"

"Harry, I know you and your brother—"

"I heard him! Him and Zayn were talking about it. Edward all he cares about is winning. He hates that I like you and that's why he's with you cause—"

"Wait, you like me?" She raises her eyebrows and I'm just gulping down my saliva as my hands start getting sweaty. My cheeks are burning up and I feel like I just got hit by a bus.

"Umm I-I didn't say that?"

"You just said, umm that's not the point here, wait you're just telling me this since you 'like me' cause you're jealous of your brother."

"N-no! Edward is a jerk and you know that Anna."

"Harry, you don't have proof."

"Proof? You don't believe me then?"

She sighs shrugging.

"I don't know who to believe."

"Are you kidding me? Everyone knows Edward, you seem to be the only one so freaking blind! I can't believe I actually like someone so oblivious!"

"Excuse you?"

"Whatever Savannah, do whatever you want. I warned you."

"I like Edward, not you," she glares at me and I clench my jaw as I nod.

"I got it."

-Savannah-

I lost my appetite.

I'm early for my class as I just think through what Harry has told me. The bell rings as I look around just waiting for him to walk through that door.

Students start making their way inside taking their seats. Harry walks over as his gaze meets mine for a sec. He looks away and takes his seat. He sits at the far end of my left side at the back.

Class couldn't have been more awkward.

**

Next Day

9 hours before the Party

Current time: 10am

I hear a knock on my door as I slowly open my eyes looking over at the clock on my night table. I groan as I see it's exactly 10:00am.

"Savannah, time to wake up!" I hear my uncle outside of my door.

"Leave me alone!" I pout as I put the pillow over me trying to hide from the sunlight.

I hear the door opening as footsteps get closer.

"Savannah..."

"Noooo."

"Don't make me get you out of bed."

"You can't get me out of bed uncle."

He laughs and grabs me by my feet as I squeal since he knows my feet are extremely ticklish.

"Don't you dare!"

"Oh try me," he smirks as he laughs and starts tickling my feet as I can't help but squirm trying to pull my feet away but he's too strong.

"Okay okay! I'll get out of bed!"

He laughs stopping.

"What time is the party anyway?"

"Seven I think," I chuckle.

"No chance that got canceled?"

"I'm going," I smile and he smiles walking over as he ruffles my hair.

7 hours before the Party

Current time: 12pm

-Edward-

I meet up with Rachel at this park as I wait. Feels like hours, when is she getting here? Gee.

I see her as I roll my eyes walking towards her way.

"What took you so long? It's not like you were getting ready."

"Talk to me like that and I'll smack you in the face," she glares at me as she crosses her arms across her chest. She raises her eyebrows as I glare at her.

"Whatever, what's the plan for tonight?"

"Oh uh, Ash is in this too... so we don't need your help anymore."

"Whaaa. But I'm good with evil plans."

"Ash's idea is so much better trust me," she smirks.

"And you couldn't just told me that over the phone instead of making me come all the way over here wasting my time?!!"

"Aye lower your tone."

I roll my eyes and I gasp as I see Savannah walking over as she is looking the other way but heading where we are.

As soon as she turns her direction over to us, I did not think but I pushed Rachel making her yelp as she rolls down the hill.

Ooops?

If Savannah doesn't kill me, I'm pretty sure Rachel will...

--

Next chapters will be the party! :D

What you think?