Chapter: 91

Ahhh my Havannah shippers (;

This chapter is dedicated to @teenbabyme she's been amazing with catching on and reading this story. Love you girl (: ❤❤

Song for this chapter: Treat You Better; Shawn Mendes

Chapter: 91

Monday; April 2, 2018

-Harry-

       I just found out of Savannah breaking up with Liam. It's what everyone at school are talking about. Anna and I cross a few words but it's not like before.

       She hasn't told me anything of her break up and I didn't want to bother her about it. I felt bad since she's really upset about it. I just want to hug her, and hold her.

       I get my book out of my locker and look over to my left as she walks over to her locker. I smile watching her.

       I don't know the motive of their break up and I'm not going to ask. I want her to tell me herself when she's ready. That's if she's ever ready to talk to me about it.

       I miss her.

       I walk over casually as she catches my presence.

       "H-hi," she looks down grabbing her book as well, closing her locker.

       "Hey Anna, how are you?"

       "I'm good," she laughs nervously. She looks over at Liam who walks with Zayn.

       "I heard of your break up," it slips out.

       "Yeah, everyone has," she chuckles pulling her long straight hair back.

       "I'm sorry."

       "It's not your fault. We should get to class," she smiles weakly as I nod following her.

       In third period it would be awkward. She wouldn't even look at Liam. I wonder what he did.

       "So you guys did break up," Alexa chuckles. Anna rolls her eyes as Liam glares over at her.

       "That's none of your business," he snaps at her.

       "Everyone is talking about it, tell that to the whole school. It's the biggest gossip yet," she laughs.

       Liam whispers something to her that I can't catch on. Anna turns around shocked.

       "You're on this?" She gasps.

       "What the fuck Liam? Why you telling her?" Alexa rolls her eyes.

       "She just heard me ask you, and that's why she broke up with me," he sighs.

       "Wow, I see who your new friends are," Anna glares at him then huffs turning back around.

       "We're not close friends," Alexa defends. "We're just allies."

       "Whatever."

       I'm seriously wondering what's going on here.

**

       After class I follow Anna to the cafeteria and hold to her arm gently.

       "Can we talk please?"