Chapter: 89

Chapter: 89

Monday; March 5, 2018

-Ash-

Living under the same roof as my ex best friend isn't easy. I tried to convince Louis to find an apartment but he would tell me to suck it up since we will be living with them for a while until he has a job.

I would ignore her and just be in my own room. I made my way inside the school as Louis follows me grabbing my arm.

"You have to stop that."

"Stop what Louis?"

"Acting like a bitch! Rachel has apologized and she's even willing to end things with Zayn for you."

"I didn't ask her to."

"Well you're mad at her because of that aren't you?"

"I'm mad because she couldn't trust me with it. If she breaks up with him I'm not changing my mind. I honestly don't care what they do okay?" I roll my eyes walking off.

"Hey Ash!" London smiles heading my way.

"Hey London," I chuckle and walk over to my locker.

"How was your weekend?"

"Boring," I sigh opening my locker as an envelop falls. I furrow my eyebrows as I kneel down picking it up.

"What is it?" London leans over my shoulder snooping. I laugh stepping back.

"None of your business girl."

"Oh come on Ash, what's inside the envelop?"

"Well let me get to it," I smile pulling out the piece of paper out of the envelop. I frown reading the note to myself.

I wish I could help you heal those broken pieces. I know you're mad and you have every right to be, I hope I can make you smile with this note. Because your smile brightens the whole room. Okay I'm not good with compliments but just know you'll be getting something this dumb from me until you're laughing and smiling (;

Yours truly;

Your secret admirer.

"What is it?" London grins. I chuckle blushing as I show her. "Omg! You got a secret admirer?!"

"Oh hush," I laugh putting the note inside my backpack.

"Who could it be?"

"I don't know to be honest."

"What about Zayn?"

"Ew what? He's with Rachel," I roll my eyes shutting my locker.

"What if he's with her to get close to you?"

"That's not possible."

"You never know."

"Umm I should get to class, see you later," I smile walking away. She got me thinking as I let out a sigh sitting down at my desk. During class I couldn't concentrate.

Is it possible it was Zayn?

No it can't be.

-Savannah-

"You okay?"

I frown looking over at Niall.

"Yeah why?"