Chapter: 90

Song for this chapter: Where Do Broken Hearts Go; One Direction

Chapter: 90

Friday; March 9, 2018

-Liam-

I hate that Savannah found out of what I do. I'm not proud of it, I hate it. If only she knew her uncle is the one behind all this. I noticed the crinkle in her eyes when she talks with Harry. Not sure if she told him what happened, maybe not since he hasn't said anything to me.

I have been miserable, I do like her. I'm an idiot for putting this stupid business as my priority. I had to or else Erick or Zac or whatever he would hurt my father. The only family I have. I don't think he's capable of hurting his own niece.

I sigh walking out of the building after fourth period. I sit down on a bench just looking down at the ground.

"So it's true then," I hear Louis beside me. I look over as he takes a seat next to me.

"What? Don't tell me everyone knows," I sigh knowing I'm in trouble.

"No of course not mate. I saw you one day, the time you threatened Edward. Then Savannah starts acting weird about you two, so I assume she knows of what you did to Edward?"

"No," chuckle looking down at my shoes playing with my fingers. "It's something really bad. I just don't want anyone to find out or else I'm in trouble."

"Trouble as in someone is out to get you?"

"You can say that... Zayn knows and he is a part of it. Alexa knows she's part of it too, and now Savannah knows and so does Rachel. That's why Rachel broke up with Zayn. Zayn is devasted, he wants more and more."

"More what?"

"Drugs," I look at him as I mumble it. "I sell drugs Louis. That's what you saw me doing, and Edward caught me. I threatened him not to tell anyone. Also I'm the one who hurt him that one night. Sending him to the hospital," I rub my temples as I let tears out.

"It was you?! Why?"

"Because I was told to. I'm working for someone very dangerous. I can't get out of it until my contract ends."

"That's insane. Why would you work for someone like that in the first place?"

"Because my mother was sick and I needed the money to help her with her medications and such."
"Ahh. And now?"

"It's a contract, I can't get out now."

"Makes sense, did you tell this to Savannah?"

"She didn't want to listen. I understand that, if I were her, I wouldn't want to talk to me ever again."

"Want to go hang out somewhere?"

I look over as Louis grins at me.

"Come on mate it's on me," he gets up and raises his eyebrows waiting for my reply.

"Alright," I chuckle standing up taking a hold of my backpack. "Where to?"

"There's this place called Harbor House. It's really great there."