Chapter: 44

Life gets in the way guys but I'm here (:

--

Chapter: 44

Monday; September 11, 2017 (So behind I know D:)

-Savannah-

"So, Edward comes back today?" Ash questions as her and Rachel follow me to my locker. I nod grabbing my math book and shutting my locker as I glance at them.

Edward took the whole week off, but he can't miss a lot of school, so he has to come back. Harry said that he remembers a bit, just strangely he doesn't remember me at all.

"The blonde chick is upset they haven't announced who is running for homecoming queen and king," Harry chuckles making his way to us.

"You do know her name is Taylor," Rachel laughs.

"I don't really care what her name is," Harry chuckles.

"How's Edward?" Ash questions.

"Mum is with him talking to Mr. Kelso. He's doing alright. Just be easy on him."

"After the way he has been with you all your life, you still treat him well?" Rachel raises her eyebrows.

"He may have been a complete arse, but he's my brother. No matter if he's the devil," he chuckles smiling as his dimples appear heavenly on his cheeks. "He's my brother and I love him. I'll give my life for him if it's necessary."

"Awwe," Ash smiles. "If only he thought the same way."

"Hi," Edward approaches us, we just stare at him in silence. Some of the students around us stop doing what they are doing and start to glance at him.

"I'm going, so please take care of him," my mum smiles.

"Mrs. Styles—" I start and she stops me.

"Oh please, call me Anne. Styles was my first husband, but Anne is well for me. The Mrs. makes me feel old," she chuckles.

"Alright, Anne we will take care of Edward don't worry."

"Thank you sweetheart," she smiles and kisses Edward's cheek then Harry. She leaves as we just stare at Edward.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Aye leave my bro alone," Zayn walks over wrapping his arm around Edward.

"I'm not your bro," Edward pulls off. "This is my bro," he smiles at Harry as he pats his back.

"Edward, glad to know you're all better," Niall smiles as him and the whole crew walk over.

"Do you remember me?" Kendall smiles at him and Edward rolls his eyes.

"I wish I didn't," he mumbles.

"Excuse me?"

"Kendall why don't you just go to your class?" Niall rolls his eyes.

"I need to know who's going to be running for homecoming queen and king!!" Taylor squeaks out.

"Ugggh, let's go," Alexa rolls her eyes and pecks Niall's lips as she grabs the drama queens away.

I smile at Edward as he catches my stare and smiles back.

"Do you know where your class is?" Zayn asks Edward.