Flight Line

Jimin's P.O.V.

I was sitting quietly on the plane with the other members of BTS. I had heard that Tony was also joining us. I was zoning out after that out of all the people I've met besides Bangtan members he's one of my favorite people to hang out with. "Aish Jimin! Pay attention!" I heard Namjoon tell me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to Namjoon, "Ah, sorry Hyung!" I apologized while putting my head down slightly. He shook his head before muttering. "Tony has to stay with you since all the other rooms are full, okay?" He asked me, I nodded my head a few times before speaking. "Yes, Hyung." We all nodded before Tony showed up on the flight and just sat in any open seat. I watched quietly before turning back to look in front of me. I talked with the other members through our long flight. It felt like forever and my eyes were getting heavy about half way through the flight. I eventually let myself doze off as I leaned against the window and had managed to get my legs on the seat as well. 'Ugh, it's only felt like a few minutes since I fell asleep.' I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them as I watched us land in the city I've only seen twice now. It was a nice change from Korea but, I still really liked Korea. I turned to look at the other members only a few being awake. They were waking each other up since Tony was far away no one could wake him up. Once the plane was completely landed and at a halt, I went to the back where Tony was and slowly woke him up before running back to get my carry on. Once all the members were off the plane we made sure one last time before we left to get all of our luggage and head to the hotel where we would be staying. I was still tired, Jungkook and Tony looked like they were still really tired too. I grabbed their luggage and walked with them, I didn't want them to tire themselves out more. I looked back now and then but, Tony looked like he was going to protest me carrying so much, I didn't mind carrying it all though. Once we got into our van I put all the bags in the back before getting in and sitting down with everyone else. 

Tony's P.O.V

Jimin, what was that kid thinking. I could carry my own bags but, he insisted on carrying our bags since he was too worried we would wear ourselves out. I can't believe him sometimes I just got in the Van, sitting next to Jimin. He seemed extremely tired and he had actually fallen asleep on my shoulder. 'Cute.' Was the first thought which had even shocked  me. I had to push the thought aside as I heard Jin speak. "Can you carry Jimin to the room I'll get all the luggage." He said softly which I nodded to, once at the hotel I waited for everyone else to pile out before i started to slide out of the van. "Alright, chimchim let's go." I muttered to myself as he picked him up which he had clung to me. I shook my head as I grabbed out key to the hotel room and made my way to the elevator and went to floor 8. We were in room 823 now it was a matter of finding it and keeping Jimin asleep. I walked slowly in hopes that it wouldn't be too much movement and he would stay asleep. "Eight twenty one..eight twenty two, eight twenty three." The only thing running through my mind was 'finally.' Jimin wasn't heavy but having to stay focused on him sleeping and on finding the room was kind of a pain. I opened the door slowly, I heard a muffle of   my name. I turned to now an awake Jimin and I sighed softly and set him down slowly. "Hey, did I wake you?" I asked as I let him in the room. Jimin of course nodded at my questions, i apologized to Jimin who was still waking up. "Its okay Tony I don't mind, I didn't want you to carry me anyways. I'll make it up to you." Jimin said in a determined tone which I had replied with. "No, it's okay Jimin it wasn't a big deal I dont mind carrying you, you were sleeping." I said calmly as Jin came to the door dropping of our stuff off at the door so we turned before we had even actually entered the room. I handed Jimin his things before grabbing my own and we walked into the room slowly.