Late Night Thoughts

Tony's P.O.V

I was worried Jimin said he was okay but, he seemed to have a lot on his mind still. I shifted to hold him close as I gently rubbed his back. "Are you sure, you seem stressed..." I said softly before he slowly turned his attention to me. "I guess I'm just worried, about us I mean," He muttered before he looked down. I knew it he always worries too much about things. I smile, slowly tilting his head to look at me. "Don't , we can figure that all out later okay, I promise." I said and smiled at him, gently pulling him into a loving kiss. It's been far to long since I've done that. I notice him smile into the kiss and slowly pull away. "Thank you, You always know how to make me relax." Jimin said softly and I smiled. "Don't worry, anything else you want to get of your chest?" I asked sweetly as I kissed his jaw gently. Jimin held me close and spoke. "No just work, but, I love work so it's not a problem just hard, all work is hard though." Jimin said softly before I nodded and spoke. "Yeah just make sure to take care of yourself Okay?" I asked wanting to make sure he was doing that. Jimin seemed hesitant but nodded happily before pecking my lips. I chuckled and nipped his neck gently. "No, Tony not now.." I heard him mumble out. "Just one I'll make sure it's hidden." He begged quietly. Jimin rolled his eyes. "Tony I swear on everything that is holy if I cant hide it you're dead." I chuckled light heartily at his words before I nodded. I simply kissed his forehead before I moved his shirt slightly and nipped at his shoulder. I left a small mark hoping that it would be hideable. I slowly moved his shirt back and spoke. "Now you're all mine Jiminie." I said happily before he chuckled at my cheesiness. "I can't believe you just said that Tony." He said and giggled while hugging me, rolling my eyes I held him close and spoke. "You need to sleep you're just giggly because your extremely tired." I said before he hit my playfully. "What if we named all the stars in the universe Tony? What would you name the first one?" He asked softly. "I would name it Bangtan, you all mean something to me."

Jimin's P.O.V

I smiled listening to him. "I would name it after my parents." I said before speaking. "If we move to LA together what would be the first thing we would do?" I asked and Tony responded. "Take you to your favorite place to eat." I smiled at his response before speaking. "Me too." He raised an eyebrow. "Okay if I moved to Korea what would be the first thing we did?" I thought and spoke. "I would teach you Korean and then we would go shpopping together." Tony smiled and held me close we just sat quietly while I thought of more questions to ask. I wasn't sure what was going through Tony's mind but sometimes I wish i did. I never want to see Tony sad or mad, if I can prevent it I will to the best of my ability. I gently kissed Tony's cheek and smiled. "I love you." I purred, gaining a chuckle as a response. "What?" A confused tone straining through my voice before he he quickly spoke. "Nothing nothing." I was still confused but, simply nodded in response. I turned to see the time, 12:56am. I wasn't tired I just wanted to spend time with Tony not sure how long he was staying. I wish he would stay forever and be with us everywhere but, i knew that was impossible with our schedules. I sighed sadly at the fact that it would never work out unless one of them quit their jobs. He seemed to notice as he quickly cupped my cheeks and kissed me lovingly. I smiled, kissing him back gently before pulling away and speaking. "I'm okay." I reassured with a smile. Tony seemed skeptical but, nodded and smiled kissing my forehead gently. I shifted, getting close to Tony, laying my head on his chest. He rubbed gentle circles on my back while I thought quietly. I had alot of questions about what's been going on with Tony but, one question that stood out the most to him was a silly stupid question. I was still curious though so I slowly spoke. "Tony, I have another question." He chuckled at me before nodding. "Go for it." He said happily. "If you could name the universe one thing what would it be?" I asked and he turned with no hesitation in his voice. "Jimin."