Halloween OneShot

((So this is a zombie apocalypse situation good luck with the reading of this...))

Jimin's P.O.V

Life was terrible for years, food was scarce and the populations was almost entirely the undead. I turned to Tony my only real friend in the apocalypse. I turned to him and shook him gently and spoke. "Come on we're almost there..." I said hesitantly. We both were tired and hungry but we were so close. He nodded and walked a little faster beside me. I stumbled as I watched around us cautiously. "There." I pointed to the small shack and I walked slowly with him. It was scary knowing that we were likely not to make it for much longer then a few months. I don't think Tony really knew how long we had left but I would do everything to make sure he survived longer. We got to the shack, I opened the door looking around for anything . Luckily it was empty, I turned to Tony and nodded for him to enter as well. I blocked the door while Tony covered the Windows. I turned to Tony sadly and looked him in the eyes. He seemed just as sad as I did.

Tony's P.O.V

I stepped slowly over to him and ran a hand through his hair. "Shh. It's going to be okay.." i whispered. I knew it wouldn't be but I figured maybe It would be some sign of hope. Jimin turned to the window where hands started to make their way through the small holes. I slowly turned Jimin to look at me. "It'll be okay.." I said once again. Jimin nodded, watery eyed as he spoke. "Tony we don't have amo or anything." He sobbed, I pulled him into a hug and kissed his head. "I know, but I'm here, just close your eyes okay?" I said sweetly. Jimin trembled and covered his face in my chest. I rubbed his back gently and tried to keep his focus on anything but what was about it happen. I heard the door get pushed over and Jimin held onto me tighter. "It's okay Jimin." I said calmly and held him close picking him up gently and held onto his legs. I wasn't sure what else to do as I watched. I figured it would be easier for me to watch him go then the other way around. Jimin sobbed loudly when he looked up "oh my God Tony...." He sobbed.

3rd Person P.O.V

Tony held Jimin as the mob slowly got closer Tony watched and spoke. "Jimin just close your eyes you have nothing to worry about." He whispered. The mob was slow and it made for a dreadfully agonizing wait. Tony felt them pull Jimin away. Tony tried to hold on but eventually realized he needed to let go having no choice. Tony started to cry as he was as well taken by the mob.

((Sorry it's so late but I'm sick. Figured everyone would still want it. Again I'm so sorry))