Water Fight

//first of all I want to apologize for  this being so late but I plan on writing more then before! 😍❤//

Tony's P.O.V
I rolled over, sitting up on the edge of the bed. I rubbed my head before sitting up. I texted the others to see where they had run off to. Jimin was the first to tell me they were at breakfast, that's when my phone blew up. Yoongi apparently wasn't awake yet and had just gotten all the text. He seemed upset for being awoken from his  beauty sleep. I apologized before rushing down to the dining hall  and grabbing some things to eat, sitting beside Namjoon. Yoongi was a in a sulk as he grabbed food and flopped into the chair. They all greated the grouchy Yoongi as did I. He simply  muttered a grumpy "hello." We all are quietly after that, i watched Yoongi stab at his food with a frustrated vibe coming from him. No one said anything to Yoongi knowing it was best to just let him relax besides Hobi . Hobi always made Yoongi happy so that's exactly what they did, there was this burst of energy from everyone. I smiled, continuing to eat not bothering them too much although, Namjoon and Jimin where talking to me which made me glad. All the members eventually started to clean up their mess and so did I. It didn't take too long for them to all clean up. Everyone left to their rooms to get ready for the day after that. Jimin and I walked together to the room, he opened the  key before letting me in. "Thank you, Jimin." I said while entering the room. Jimin chuckled before speaking. "No problem Tony." Jimin said letting me get ready first as he chose his outfit. I was done after only a few minutes  and Jimin went into the bathroom changing and brushing his teeth. He didn't take very long either when the group chat went off.
~~~~~~
'Meet up in the lobby- Namjoon.'
'Got it! -hobi'
'On our way- Yoongi/jin.'
'Sure 👽- Taehyung'
'Already down there. -JungKook'
'We'll be down in a moment. -me'
~~~~~~
With that I told Jimin where we needed to be, he simply nodded and made his way over to me as we left. All the members conversing on what to do and asked me what I'd like to do as well. We weren't really decided fully all they knew is they wanted to swim. That's when I brought up a private swiming place.

Jimin's P.O.V
I was glad Tony knew the  area  or else the probably never would have decided on where to go. We all got what we needed before meeting at our van. It was a bit of a longer drive then we expected but, once we got there we all ran to the pool hoping to cool off. Luckily the pool was completely empty, after all it was private for a reason. The water was a bit on the cooler side it didn't bother  many of us much. Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting at the pool side while the rest of us were in the water. I turned to Tony and smiled brightly before calling him over. He had turned to me as a sign he was paying attention, I splashed him a bit before swimming away. Tony was obviously alot faster than I was, which was proven when he grabbed me. He pulled me over his shoulder and gently tossed me in the deep end. When he first picked me up I knew he was going to throw me but I didn't expect him to do it so gently. I giggled before speaking.  "Tony!" I yelled once again and I swam over to his side and smiled. "Tony!" I said happily and he chuckled and turned his attention to me. "What's up Jimin?" He asked curiously and I smiled brightly. "Hi!" I said happily. I knew I sounded like a child annoying their parent but Tony just nudged me a bit and smiled while shaking his head. I was just glad he didn't get annoyed by me. I splashed him again and it just became a full on water fight with everyone. We even got Yoongi involved which made me happy. I always loved seeing everyone enjoying time together. It was a long fight but only one came out victorious, Jin. He didn't join till the end when everyone was tired which was the best tactic but he still won fairly. It was actually only Jin, Hobi, and JungKook left when Jin actually joined in the fight so really funny. I was sitting at the edge of the pool with my feet in the water when Taehyung joined me. Tony also joined me to let me know all the members where getting ready to go. I thanked Tony before walking with Taehyung to the other members to dry off..