Jealousy

Jimin's P.O.V

I was sitting with Tony just enjoying his company while I read. I believe he was playing a game on his phone. I didn't mind much his company is all I need to be happy. I shifted a bit and he seemed to notice so he also changed to move so I could sit in his lap I smiled before i got a text from JungKook..

~~~~~~

JungKook: how are you feeling

Me: fine thank you JungKook

JungKook: your welcome, have you heard

Me: heard what?

JungKook: oh if you haven't heard I can't tell.

Me: what, JungKook...

JungKook: Yoongi hyung will get mad.

Me: what do you mean

JungKook: you'll understand later

Me: JungKook..

JungKook: just trust me Jimin.

Me: okay thank you.

JungKook: your welcome, take care of yourself.

Me: you too.

JungKook: until later

~~~~

I sighed and spoke.."Tony Do you know what JungKook's talking about?" I asked confused and he spoke. "No, what do you mean?" I sighed and spoke. "He asked if I heard the word and, when I said no he said he couldn't tell me because Yoongi..." I sighed Tony shrugged, trying to ease how I felt. "Don't worry about it I'm sure Yoongi will explain himself he doesn't hide much from you he trust you alot." I didn't know what he meant by that but, I nodded in understanding so he thought I understood even when I didn't. I leaned against him gently and cuddled into Tony. He held me lovingly as he kissed me gently and I smiled happily and kissed him back before hearing my phone ring. "I'll be back okay Tony?" Tony simply nodded at my words ans I stood and walked to my room.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I sighed nervously after the night I told Tony to take care of Jimin, I haven't been able to stop thinking about Jimin. Not because I wanted to be with him but because I needed to stop lying and just be honest with Him now. I was thinking about how to talk to him and once I got myself together I finally got together to call him. I set up my camera after and then waited nervously till Jimin answered. He looked tired, poor thing. "Hey jimimie." I said casually. "Hey Yoongi-ah." He said obviously tired and I apologized for bothering him.

~~~~THE CALL~~~~

Me: I need to talk to you about some of my feelings

Jimin: okay...? Well what's going on hyung?

Me: I...i really just want to be honest...

Jimin: are you telling me you haven't been?

Me: No! No...just honest about my feelings...i Just don't want them to ruin our friendship...

Jimin: why would it? I highly doubt it can.

Me: well I just before I say anything want to say I have a lot of respect for your relationship with Tony.

Jimin: Yoongi-ah get on with it, please.

Me: I have feelings for you Jimin, I have fir a long time, before Tony, but I waited too long...im.sorry, Jimin.

Jimin: oh...hyung...

Me: don't say anything it's fine jimimie...

Jimin: yoongi...im so sorry

~~~End call~~~

He ended the call but, it wasn't because he was uncomfortable. I knew why and I felt guilt run through my body. I saw Jimin start crying right before he hung up. So I knew he felt bad for me and he didn't know who to choose. This was why I was scared to tell him but I needed to tell him. We will see him soon and I'll tell him not to worry in person. I really hope he doesn't stress till then if Tony doesn't take care of him I'll rip Tony to shreds.

((Oops.))