Neglection

Jimin's P.O.V

Lunch was an interesting story, I love all ARMY's but, sometimes I just wish they didn't have to come over while I was eating. All of them were really friendly and caring I appreciate that. I slowly stretched we were back at the dorm now with the rest of the members that all seemed really excited as for me, I was really confused. I didn't question anything though instead I just let it slide. We were all watching movies and enjoying each other's company. We didn't get much time like this so I really enjoyed it. I leaned against Tony who rubbed my side gently. All the members usually would be asleep by now. We actually had practice tomorrow so I would need to sleep soon anyways. I wasn't tired, I would just fall asleep when I got tired. That's what all the other members did eventually it was just Yoongi, Tony, and myself. "Hey Jimin?" Yoongi said out of nowhere. "Yes hyung?" I asked calmly. "You should sleep soon, it's getting late and tomorrow is really important." He explained and I thought about it. "I guess so, goodnight hyung, Tony whenever you're tired." I said, waving before I left the room.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I managed to stop Tony before I left this was stupid. "Hey can we talk for a second?" I asked he slowly stopped and sat back down. "Sure Yoongi, what's on your mind?" He asked, he was nice I can see why Jimin loves him. "A Lot, but there's only one thing in particular I want to talk to you about." Tony just nodded. "Take care of him alright, you probably hear it a lot, but I'm obviously unable to take care of him the way I wish to so do it for me?" I asked. Tony seemed a bit in shock and I spoke. "Look I really care about Jimin but I was slow, I'm glad he found someone, just upset it wasn't me, it's nothing against you, I really care about you too." I said before speaking again. "I'm sorry to bring it up now, but I needed to say something to you, I don't plan on getting in the way of you both, all I care if Jimin is happy." I said and stood. "Goodnight Tony, I'll see you tomorrow."

Tony's p.o.v

Alright well that happened. I understood and felt bad for Yoongi he was quiet enough as is. Why did he have to bring it up now. I felt bad, almost sick. I walked to Jimin's room, laying beside him. God I felt terrible , all I could remember was the broken sound in Yoongi's tone when he talks to me about the situation. ' I'm glad he found someone, just upset it wasn't me." Was the only thing ringing. I played with Jimin's hair while he slept. I was just hoping Yoongi was still be himself really I didn't want him to become depressed or anything. That was the last thing I wanted for Yoongi. I sighed watching the Sun rise, everyone's alarm going off. I turned to Jimin who had sat up. I smiled and kissed his forehead gently before getting up to get ready, shower, necessities really. I took a shower last due to the fact that they all took showers in the morning. Jimin practically ran to the showers since they usually raced to them in the morning and usually the order was.

JungKook

Hoseok

Jimin

Taehyung

Jin

Namjoon

Yoongi

The only reason he was always last is because he didn't wake up to his alarm but , that besides the fact we had to go to the studio.

((Plot twist Yoongi has loved Jimin the whole time just for it to be neglected?? 😲😲😲😫😫))