One More Day

-If you are confused,  I did a little time skip because talking about them working is probably boring this is the day before they have to go back to Korea If that explains anything.-

Tony P.O.V
It had been a long time since Jimin and I got alone time when Jimin was awake. I couldn't blame him or any of them they were all working extremely hard but, they finished and today was their free day before they left most members went off and did their own thing. Jimin was sleeping so I was laying beside him, playing with his silky hair. He woke up around noon and I chuckled as I spoke calmly. "Hey, sleeping Beauty how did you sleep?" he smiled as he stretched and slowly nuzzled into me. "Good." He whispered as he slowly nuzzled laid his head on his chest. I smiled softly as I slowly kissed his forehead before he quickly turned to face me. I gave him a curious look as he smiles. He quickly kissed me and sat in my lap. I smiled pulling him closer by his waist. Jimin giggled happily before speaking, "what should we do today? I have the whole day off.." He said sweetly which I smiled. "Well, we could go out for lunch and do a little shopping if that's what you want to do," I said calmly before he nodded. He told me he needed to get ready first, I  was already ready so, I got some things cleaned up before I turned seeing Jimin waiting for me. "sorry.." I said softly as I quickly got to his side and we left. We decided that we would go eat before shopping.. Jimin let me decide where to go  since I lived  around the area. I picked somewhere simple where alot of people didn't go for Jimin's sake. I paid for  everything even though Jimin and I argued about who was paying for a little while. I smiled softly as we walked around the city for  a few hours. He went back to the hotel to put everything away. "Do you want to go to the beach?" I asked softly. Jimin slowly turned to show he was paying attenton.  "Sure let me just let the others know." He said calmly it was simple and after that he headed out again to go to the beach for the rest of the night.

Jimin P.O.V
I was happy and the walking didn't mind. Alot Ally of people didn't recognize most of us so it made it easy to walk around and just take it easy. Once we got to the beach we sat down off in a shaded area by the water, we sat with our feet in the water. I smiled slowly laying with my head in his lap. The sun was slowly setting so the beach was almost empty. Tony and I just talked together we didn't have of of time left together and I wasn't sure how I was going to tell the  other members about the situation. I sighed and held onto Tony tightly as I closed my eyes. Tony seemed worried as he spoke. "What's wrong Baby?" He asked softly and I turned slowly to him and spoke. "I just, I dont really know what's going to happen you know? I'll be in korea, you'll be here, we'll be thousands of miles away from each other.." I tried to explain, Tony nodded and spoke sweetly. "Don't think about it too much, we will still talk and make sure we see each other now and then..." He said softly before I sighed softly. "I know, my schedule is so busy though, the time difference will be bad too." I said everything that was bothering me finally being shown. "Sorry." I said in a quiet tone. Tony sighed and slowly kissed my head as he spoke. "Don't worry about it, Maybe I'll just come down there to see you sometime." He said before I slowly nodded and smiled. "Promise?" I tilted my head "I promise." He responded I smiled  brightly and quickly tackled him into a hug. Tony smiled and hugged me back and rubbed my back gently, slowly I moved and kissed him gently on the cheek. He smiled  and kissed my forehead gently. Not long after that he had to leave to go back to the hotel. We had to leave early in the morning for our flight since it was a long flight from Los Angeles to Korea. Once we got back i packed everything up, chewing my bottom lip. I wanted to stay with Tony but, I loved my job and all the members so I wanted to back as well. Tony hugged me from behind and spoke calmly. "Its okay Jimin, just worry about work okay?" I nodded and slowly nuzzling into him. I took a deep breath as I looked at my hands before pulling off one of the rings I had. I slowly handed it to Tony who seemed confused. "Keep it safe until I see you again okay?" I asked him and he nodded smiling. He got me a t-shirt that he often wore and just told me to keep itm I smiled and spoke. "Thank you Tony, for everything." He smiled  and whispered.." I should be thanking you, you mean the world to me and dont forget that okay?" I nodded and held onto him gently.