Bad Dreams

((THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY! I hope this makes up for how long I've been gone for. :) ))

Tony P.O.V

I woke up to a loss of heat around two a.m. I shifted and sat up slowly. I looked around for the missing person in the bed. I slowly stood up and looked around I noticed the bathroom light was on and I slowly knocked on the door. There was a soft mutter of Jimin. "Who is it?" He asked and I was a bit confused, who else would be here? "It's just me, Tony, what's you going on Jimin?" I asked as he quickly swung the door open. His tear stained face luminescent from the light of the bathroom. I quickly grabbed him and hugged him. It seemed to make him sob as he held onto me tightly. "Jiminie..." I whispered "look at me, what's wrong?" I held his chin, gently running his cheek. Jimin shook his head and spoke in loud sobs. "I..its nothing...ju..just a bad dream..." He choked out and I sighed as I  pulled him close and rubbed his back and whispered loving things to him till his crying stopped. "It's okay I'm here, just wake me up next time." I said softly and gently kissed under his eyes. He giggled a bit at my simple action which made me happy. I held him close as he cuddled into me while running his eyes gently. I was still tired so I picked him up, turning kff the bathroom light and carrying him back to the  bed. "I know you just had a bad dream but, you need to sleep still." I said softly but he seemed hesitant before he laid down and spoke. "I'll sing to you instead." He whispered, I didn't argue. I held him close as he  sang quietly to me as he smiled laying his head on his shoulder. I felt my eyelids grow heavy as I slowly drifted to sleep. I couldn't help it, his voice was so soft and angelic that it was easy to fall asleep to. I held him close hoping he could fall asleep too but, I wasnt wasn't sure he seemed so hesitant to sleep again. I should ask him what his dream was about later.

Jimin P.O.V

I didn't know how to explain how scared I was. Tony found me and as soon as he did I felt safe and consent. There was no other way to explain it besides trust. I wanted him to sleep and not worry about me so I Sang to him till he was in deep sleep. I smiled and kissed his forehead before attempting to sleep as well. Luckily I did with no bad dreams. It was peaceful knowing that Tony eas here for me and to protect me. I smiled happily in my sleep. Once morning arose I woke up to  the Sun in my eyes as I grunted a bit and slid away from Tony to take a shower before slowly getting dressed. I noticed tony was awake and I smiled as I ran over ans tackled hugged him. Tony easily caught me with ease I giggled happily  before hearing him. "Still want to go to the pool?" He asked me, I quickly nodded in response before letting him get up so he could change and I waited patiently although I left a text.
'If you need me I'll be at the pool with Tony! -me'
'Alright we don't have to do anything  till noon. -namjoon'
'Can we come? By we I mean JungKook and I. - Taehyung'
'I can't decide that. -me'
After that Tony walked over hugging me from behind and holding onto me gently as he kissed my jaw gently and I giggled. "Taehyung and JungKook are  going  to be down there so you know..." I rambled and he spoke. "Yeah no lovey stuff, got it." He said as I nodded and left my phone up there before i walked with Tony  to the pool I took my time getting into the pool although Tony gave gave me a smug look and I raised an eyebrow. He walked over before picking me up and throwing me in the feel end. I swam to the surface and gasped as I looked at him as I shivered a bit. Jungkoo n chuckled and watched from the edge of the pool. I turned to them before turning to Tony and pouted a bit. A little later on I saw him standing at the edge of the pool and I smirked walking up behind him and pushed him into  before sitting down and speaking. "Payback sucks huh?" I teased and he just shook his head and smiled sitting beside me as Taehyung and JungKook did as well we all talked together.