2. Maddox Lee Barton

Channel 112

Fox News

        "-Officials say that Jessica Stark has passed away since she has not been found yet, what do you think?"

        "Well Bill, with all the toys that famous girl has, she's more than likely alive and doing just fine on her own. But it's been two months, and I can't help but think that maybe her disappearance is the product of a kidnapping. Maybe Captain America, or the Winter Soldier had something to do with it"

"You suspect that she was kidnapped? And that's why she hasn't returned?"

"That's right, Bill"

        "We have a quote here from the Secretary of State, Thaddeus Ross. He said, and I quote 'Jessica Stark is an arrogant, reckless, two timing, pint sized vixen. But also has the intelligence of 50 scientists all rolled into one. She has a knack for slipping under the radar and avoiding capture from Officials', end quote... Mr. Dixon, what do you think of that quote?"

"I don't think I believe that Bill, I personally believe that Jessica Stark was kidnapped-"

                                      ***

       "Turn that shit off" Someone ordered from the dark shadows of the cluttered room. A jittery man quickly grabbed the remote and switched the tv off. The person who ordered for the TV to be turned off leaned back into their chair lazily. They placed their hand against their cheek and thought long and hard about the words spoken from the television Maxwell?" The person asked quietly.

"Yes ma'am" the man stepped up closer to the chair where his superior sat. The two people were inside of an old apartment room. The only light in the living room was from the moon poking through the windows.

"A person like Jessica Stark cannot be kidnapped, especially if the Extremis is still inside of her body" the person, who we now know is a woman, ran her hand along her pale arm. Her veins also glowed orange from the extremis that is in her body as well.

  "If anything, knowing her, she's hiding in plain sight" The woman stood up from the cushioned chair and crossed the room. She walked past the other man in the room and paused by the window. Outside the glass laid the city of Washington D.C. The Washington Monument could be seen poking over the buildings.

"Are we going to go find her?" The man asked, pouring himself a glass of vodka from the coffee table in front of the couch. He didn't sound too excited for the chase as he twisted the cap back onto the bottle.

"After what she did to me?" The woman scoffed, tracing her fingers along the scar across her eye "of course" she was a younger woman, probably no older than Jessi Stark.

She had dull dark eyes with a pale face, which was framed with fiery red haired. Her hair was once lush and full, but now it was trimmed short to a rather odd pixie cut.

"Are we going to tell the boss that we're going after her?" The man asked.

"No, Maxwell" The woman shook her head quickly, pulling the curtain back from the window to let in more light "he's busy pursuing the spider in New York. We'll take care of her".