Chapter 2

April walked into her work place, she was welcomed with 'Hello April' 'good morning April', she replied back and went to her desk. 'Good morning, Elena' April said to her work mate, 'Hey April, how are you?' Elena asked, 'I'm good, how's everything?' 'everything's fine' 'April, you have a client' her friends from the next desk said, April nodded and went to see her client. 'Good morning' April welcomed her client, 'Hello' the client said, 'How may I help you?' April asked, 'My wedding is in a month and I want advertisement everywhere on your newspaper' the client said, 'Okay, I just need to know your and the groom's name. When is the wedding exactly and where?' April told her client, 'I'm Cassie Jackson, my fiancé's name is Jack Adam, our wedding is on the 5th of may next month and it's in the plaza hotel' Cassie Jackson said, 'Okay then. Come back two days later to see the announcement yourself and then two days before the wedding if you want an announcement before the wedding' April said, 'Yeah, that would be fine' Cassie said, 'Here' Cassie Jackson said, giving April something. It was an envelope. April looked at her funny, 'It's an invitation for my wedding. I like you and well you're going to help us, so why not?' Cassie said, 'No thanks, I don't like being bribed' April said, 'Come on. It's not bribing, plus there will be lots of important people there. You're gonna have so many work to do' Cassie Jackson said, ' I have friends who are writers too. My father is a big businessman that I'm sure you already know' Cassie continued, April started thinking about it. It was right, April has got lots of advantages in that wedding. 'Alright' April said and took the invitation out of Cassie Jackson's hand. 'Great, goodbye' she said and walked away. April went back to her desk and started to make the announcement.

Phil's POV

'Hey man' I said through the phone, 'Dude, I need you tonight. I'm supposed to pick up my tuxedo and I don't want Cassie with me. I told her I can do it myself but we both know I can't' my friend Jack said, 'Alright man, I'll drop off at your house after work' I said, 'Alright, see you then' jack said, 'Yeah' I said and hung up.

*Vote & Review

•ND <3