Chapter 16

A Few Weeks Later;

April's POV

'What do you mean I lost my memory?' I asked, almost crying. 'I'm very sorry but the accident made some veins in your brain to stop functioning. I'm truly sorry' the doctor said, I don't know what do. Should I cry? I don't even know if I should or not, I mean I barely remember anything. I looked at Phil who is now crying, why is he crying? 'Eve, what's going on?' I asked, Eve said nothing and just hugged me tight. I hugged her back, confused. 'When am I getting out?' I asked, 'Tomorrow if you want. We just waited for you to wake up from the coma' The doctor said. 'Coma!?' I asked shocked, 'You were in a coma for two weeks, Ape' Eve said, I started to get super confused. I don't remember the accident and I don't remember anything at all. The last memory that happened to me was when Me and Phillip were at the school, talking. That's all I can remember. 'Can you guys get out? I need to talk to Phil' I said, they got out and left me and Phil. 'What's going on, Phil?' I asked, he looked at me and saw tears reforming in his eyes. He came and hugged me tight, 'I'm just glad you're okay now.' he said, I hugged him back 'What happened? What accident were they talking about?' I asked, 'You got into an accident.. made you lose your memory' Phil said, 'Lose my memory? The doctor said that I won't remember the last four years of my life. How come? I don't remember' I said, 'You don't remember, that's the thing. You can't even remember the accident and just--' Phil stopped talking and just started crying all over again. 'Oh Phil, don't cry' I said, 'How old am I?' I asked, 'If I can't remember the last four years of my life then I must be older than 18' I said chuckling. 'You're 23, one months and 5 days' Phil said, stroking my cheek. I smiled, 'Can you tell me what happened?' I asked, 'I can't' he said, 'Why?' 'I just can't' Phil said and went outside.

Phil's POV

Maybe this is my chance. Maybe I should win April all over again, I just hope she won't remember anything.

•ND