Chapter 3

28 days later;

April's POV

'I'm here' April looked up and saw Cassie Jackson. 'Welcome back' I said, 'Well. It's two days for my wedding. I'm here now, can I see the final announcement?' Cassie asked. I sighed and brought up the announcement, 'It's amazing' she said, 'Thanks' I said back. 'So, you are coming, right?' Cassie asked, 'Sure, yeah' I said, 'Great! I'll see you then' Cassie said and walked away. I am not in the mood for a wedding, but since it's for work, I have to go.

Two days later;

No One's POV

April walked into the hall, looking at these perfect dressed, looking people. She was dressed in a black, puffy dress from the bottom. It was her favourite dress and she loved wearing it on occasions. She saw Cassie Jackson and her husband sitting, she went towards them. 'Hello' April said, Cassie Jackson looked up 'April! Hi!' Cassie stood up and hugged April, they pulled away 'Congrats' April said, 'Thank You! Jack, baby this is April Mendez the woman who made the two announcements in the newspaper!' Cassie exclaimed to her now officially husband, Jack stood up, 'Really? Hello, I loved your announcements. They were great, thank you' jack said, shaking April's hand. 'Anytimee, it's my job. Thanks for inviting me' April was shocked from their behavior towards her, they were so nice to her that it frightened her. 'April, as I promised. My dad is over there, the group of men with him are important people too. Go and start your work' Cassie Jackson told April, April smiled 'Okay, thank you' she said and went away for Cassie's father. She started asking him questions that her journal would need, also asked the group of men with him. April knew every single one of these men, Cassie Jackson was right.. this wedding could make her do some pretty good things for work.

Phillip Brooks walked into the wedding, running.. he was so late. He ran to Cassie Jackson and jack, 'I'm sorry I'm late! I'm here now!' he said panting, Jack stood up along with Cassie, 'You're so late! Where have you been!? You missed the ceremony!' Cassie yelled at him, 'It's okay man, just sit down. The Wedding is just starting' Jack said, trying to stop the fight. Cassie glared at jack, 'Fine, Phil, go see my father. He has been asking about you.' Cassie said, Phil nodded and muttered a 'thank you' to Jack. He walked over Cassie's father, 'Mr. Jackson! Hey!' Phillip greeted him, they were really good friends, 'Phillip, how are you my son?' Mr. Jackson asked, 'I'm great' Phil said and noticed a woman standing, holding a mini recorder in her hands. She turned around to talk to Mr. Jackson, and Phillip couldn't believe his eyes. 'April?' Phillip asked shocked.

•ND <3

*Vote & Review