Chapter 20

April's POV

'Nothing has happened, April.' eve said, 'What do you mean!? I saw flashbacks!' I said, 'I dint know anything. Maybe something has happened but I wasn't a part of it' she said, 'You're lying! You're lying right in front of my face! We're best friends, how could you do this!?' I yelled, 'I didn't do anything! I don't know anything, you saw Phil in your flashbacks, ask him' she said. 'I don't want him to know I'm remembering. I feel like he's hiding something from me! I don't think he's happy with me regaining my memory' I said, 'Of course he is, he's your best friend' Eve said. 'Best friends don't kiss each other on the lips and say I love you, Eve!' I said. Eve looked down, 'ask him, I'm sorry. I don't know a thing' she said and walked out of the house.

Phil's POV

When April told me about her flashback, it scared the shit out of me. She only said that I was standing in front of her house, and it can't be when we were best friends. She must have seen something else, I have to find out what it was. Should I make her remember? Should I try and start a new life with her? But I can't even do that because just by her touching my hand, she remembers things. I don't know what to do, should I just tell her the truth? But then I would lose her forever. My phone rang, 'Hello?' I asked, 'It's April. Come to the park, now.' she said and hung up. I gulped, she will definitely want answers. I walked out of the house and started to make my way to the park.

Once I got there, I saw April sitting on a bench. Not just any bench, it's the bench we always sat on. I smiled and went over to her, 'Hey' I said. She looked up, 'Sit down' she said, I sat down 'Why do you look so sad?' I asked her, 'What are you hiding?' she asked, I gulped 'what?' I asked, 'You know damn well what I'm talking about! Now answer.' she demanded, 'April, I don't know anything' I said, 'Then why you're the one who always comes into my flashbacks, huh!? Why not Eve and Randy!? Why only you!? Why when I touch your hand, a new flashback comes to me! I feel like th flashbacks will never end!' she said, 'April..' I whispered, 'Tell me, please. I'm begging you..' she said on the verge on tears.

*Should he tell her?

•ND