Chapter 30

A Week Later;

For April's luck, she had a whole week in Chicago. Her team is playing three matches there, she was so excited to come back. She didn't phone anybody, she wanted to surprise them. She is already in Chicago now and wa son her way to Eve's house. April got there and took those steps so she can get to the door. She took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. The door was slowly being opened and April saw Eve in front of her, April smiled real big when she saw her best friend. On the other hand, Eve couldn't believe that April was here, right now standing in front of her. 'EVE!' April yelled and hugged her best friend real tight, Eve didn't know what to do. She didn't want to hug back because she just felt too guilty to do so. April pulled away, 'I missed you so fucking much!' April squealed. 'Me too..' Eve said awkwardly. April noticed her friend looking sad, 'What's Wrong, aren't you happy I'm back?' April asked, excitedly. 'Eve? Babe, I will not stay longer in bed waiting for you!' Phil yelled while walking downstairs. April at first thought it was Randy but then recognised this voice. April slowly turned her head and saw Phil, just in his boxers.. standing in front of her. April gasped as if she had seen a ghost. Phil stood still and couldn't move a muscle, was she actually here? What is she doing back? April couldn't believe what she was seeing. 'Wwwhy.. I I.. I don't get.. why is he in his boxers? Aand wwhy.. why did he call you babe? And what was he waiting for?' April asked, she was too shocked to talk. April looked at Eve whose head was down, 'You guys are.. no, no, no.. it can't be. Please, tell me it's not true!' April told Eve, but Eve still looked at the ground. 'GOD DAMMIT ANSWER ME!' April yelled, 'April please just stay calm and I'll explain' Eve started saying, 'What is there to explain!? You two are having an affair!? Having sex while I was gone!? You cheating on Randy with you best friend's ex boyfriend!? What is there to explain!?' April continued yelling. 'How could you do that to me?' April turned and asked Phil. 'How could you sleep with my best friend after I left?' April asked, her tears were already coming out of her eyes. 'April I.. there's been a lot that has happened since you left..' Phil said, 'Oh my god, I can't believe you two! I loved you, for Christ's sake! How could you sleep with her!? How could you have your lips on hers!? You moved on with my best friend!' April yelling while crying hysterically. April looked at them in disgust and sadness, she quickly ran out of the house into the pouring rain.

•ND