Chapter 4

April looked up and saw Phillip. April couldn't believe who was in front of her eyes. There was the guy who hurt her at college, right in front of her. April kept looking at him as if a ghost was in front of her. They kept looking at each other, not believing who they were seeing. April finally realised what was happening and walked out of the wedding hall almost immediately. She started running her way out of there, she was wearing heels but she knew how to deal with them.. mostly because Phillip left her on a day when she was dressed up, wearing make up, a beautiful dress and heels. She ran away, far away. She kept running till she got in her car and drive away quickly. On the other hand, Phillip was running after her, screaming her name helplessly. He got into his car quickly and drove after April. Finally, April without noticing Phillip after her stopped in front of her house and started running. When she was on the last stair, she felt someone grab her arm and turn her around. It was Phillip, April was so surprised to see him there. She thought he stopped running after her a long while ago. 'April..' Phillip whispered, he himself couldn't believe what was happening. He can't believe that he's standing in front of April now. He was still holding her arm and she was right in front of him. Their faces were so close. Anybody would think that April was thrilled to see Phillip again, but she was furious. She pulled her arm from his hand roughly and ran into her house. She closed the door in front of Phil's face, making him flinch of the rough sound. Phillip was very disappointed when he saw April leave him, he missed her honestly. She had every right to be mad at him, he just wanted to talk to her. He sighed and started walking slowly to his home, leaving or most likely forgetting his car in front of April's house.

The Next Day;

April didn't sleep at all, all night she was thinking of how she and Phillip met. She still had work to go to, she was so tired but she can't say no to work. She worked her ass off to be a writer, also to make it a more tiring day, she has Basketball practice today after work. That's just great, April thought. She got dressed and went out of the house to see Phillip in front of her house, getting into his car. Just great, she thought.

*ND