Chapter 7

No One's POV

The Next Day;

April woke up tired, she was exhausted. She didn't sleep well last night, mostly because the argument with Phillip and then thinking about it. He's still a douche from what she could remember. She wished she had never went to that stupid wedding, but she's got to admit.. she did collect some good work from it so it was also useful. She got up from bed and started getting dressed for work. Twenty minutes later or so, she went out of the house and headed to work.

April's POV

I got to work, I went to my desk and sat on my chair. 'Good morning, April. You seem sleepy, not that you aren't always' My friend Elena joked, I've been looking sleepy since I started work because it was so tiring and that basketball is also in the schedule. 'I didn't sleep all night' I said groaning. 'Why's that? Work again?' she asked, I didn't want to lie to her so I didn't. 'It's a long story, you wouldn't wanna know' I said, 'Come On! Tell me!' Elena insisted, I did tell her about Phil but I don't want her to know details. Just when I was about to answer, my name got called. 'Thank God' I whispered, I excused myself and went to see the client. 'Hello?' I asked, an old man turned around and looked at me, 'April Mendez?' the man asked, 'Yes, this is she.' I said, 'I am Jim Bayless. I own a magazine, and I could use your help on just one article' the man said, 'Why me? I'm confused, plus I will never leave here' I said, I love this place I would never leave it. 'Oh no. You won't leave this place. I've already talked to your manager and she was completely fine with it. You're just going to write one article on my magazine. I've been reading your articles lately and I admire your writing' he said, I was really happy that a man like Jim Bayless is reading my articles, 'That's an honour, sir! Of course I'll do it!' I said excitedly. 'Great! You'll be at my magazine tomorrow at 3:00. Here's the address' Jim Bayless said and gave me the address. I nodded while smiling.

Phil's POV

'I heard Jim is brining a new writer to help us' My friend, Ted said, 'A new writer? Why?' in asked confused. 'I don't know. He won't let this writer work here but he wants our magazine to be noticed' Ted said. 'Whatever, as long as this goes in a good way' I shrugged and said.

*Will it end in a good way?:D

•ND