Chapter 14

A Few Weeks Later;

April has been in come for two weeks, her heart stopped beating twice but she stayed alive, thank god. Everybody has been visiting her including Phil, but of course she didn't feel any of them. She was in deep sleep, she was in God's hands right now.

Aprils POV

My head started pounding fast, it hurts. My eyes felt thick and I couldn't open them. I couldn't move my arms or my legs. What's going on? I tried opening my eyes multiple times, I finally opened them. I gasped as they opened. I looked around and saw lines attached to me, blood that's connecting through a line. I started taking my breathe, it was hard to. I don't remember a thing, why am I here? I started coughing and my heart started pounding, I couldn't take my breathe anymore. I started gasping, feeling my life is being taken away from me. I closed my eyes and felt my heart stopped beating.

No One's POV

'CLEAR!' the doctor yelled and attached the monitor on April's chest, her heart stopped beating for the third time. 'CLEAR!' the doctor yelled again, after a few seconds he saw that her heart is beating again. The doctor let out a sigh of relief, 'Don't let anybody come in unless you tell me' the doctor told the nurse. She nodded and they both went out.

A Few Days Later;

'How's she doctor?' Eve asked, scared for life. 'She's doing better, we aren't sure if she's gonna survive but let's hope for the best' the doctor said, patted Eve's shoulder and walked away. She hoped that her best friend would wake up so she can hug her tight and tell her how much she misses her.

•ND