Chapter 11

April's POV

'You know, you don't know what's happened to him the past two years' Eve said, we haven't seen each other for a while. Currently, we're talking about Phil's dating life, 'He dated five! Five, Eve!' I said, 'Maybe he wanted to move on from you. April, you thought you would never see him again. Maybe he thought that too, you can't control people, April. Nobody can control themselves even' Eve said, I have to admit that she was right. I couldn't control anybody not even me. 'You're right.. but still, he dated too many people. If he loved me, he would've thought about us seeing each other again' I said, 'Oh! And you did!? Stop acting like you know the world, April. You are gonna have to forgive' Eve said, I sighed. 'You're going out with Randy today?' I asked, they never had a break up before. They're great together, 'Yeah, I am. I love him so much' Eve exclaimed so lovingly. Why couldn't I be like that? Like, I wanna be happy for once. 'I'm gonna go, I have practice' I said, 'Okay, take care' she said, 'You too' I said, hugged her and walked away.

Phil's POV

I'm with Randy, hanging out. I haven't seen this man in ages. 'How are you doing man? Long time no see' I said, 'Yeah, have been pretty busy lately' randy said, 'With Eve?' I asked, smirking, 'Yeah, man! It's driving me crazy! I've been thinking of many ways of how to propose but nothing! Nothing is on my mind!' Randy said, he's been planning on proposing to Eve a while now. I didn't tell anybody, not even April..but of course she already knew. 'Look, I know Eve. She likes simple, you bend on one knee but with a speech of course. Then, bring out your ring and ask the well known sentence' I said, 'I know I know, I just want it to be special' he said, 'It WILL be special, man! Trust me, she'll love it' I said, randy nodded 'Heard you had a fight with April' he said, I sighed 'Yeah, she Found out that I've dated too many times' I said, 'But you didn't date anybody?' Randy asked, 'Yes! I didn't date anybody! But the whole magazine knows I'm a player. They think any girl I talk to, I'm dating her. I tried calling April to tell her that I've not went out with anyone but she always declines me' I said, 'Don't worry. I'll let Eve talk to her' Randy said. I nodded, I just wish for once April would believe me. I wish she could believe that she was lied to and that I still love her.

•ND