Chapter 26

'Honey, you looked sad tonight. What's wrong?' Phil asked when they got back into his apartment. 'Nothing, I'm fine' April said, she didn't want to start a fight. 'You look so sad, please tell me..' Phil said and hugged her from behind, 'I'm fine, Phillip. I'm just tired' she said, she hoped that he would leave her alone because if they start fighting, then she's going to pour everything to him. 'Fine, fine. Let's watch the TV, alright?' he suggested, April sighed 'Alright' she said and they changed into their home clothes and watched some TV.

While April was sleeping, well.. while April was trying to sleep, she couldn't help but think that Phil doesn't love her enough to have a future with her. She thought after her accident and Phil trying to commit suicide, that they'll be happy together. Unfortunately, April always knew that Phil was never the type of a guy who would propose, he would just be in a relationship and then breaks the girl's heart. He had already broke her heart twice but she's still with him because she loves him dearly. She even sometimes thought that she is a toy in his hands, he can break her whenever he wants and he can bring her back to him whenever he wants. It made her feel pathetic, unwanted and used. She just wanted the morning to come so she can confront Phil about how she feels.

In The Morning;

April's POV

I haven't slept at all, I just stayed in the bed staring at Phil. I'm waiting for him to wake up so we can talk. Phil started moving his eyes and soon opened them, he smiled 'Good morning, beautiful' he said, 'Hi' I said and got up from the bed. 'Where are you going?' he asked, 'Get up from that bed and listen to me carefully!' I snapped.

•ND