Chapter 13

A Few Days Later;

April's POV

I'm sitting on the couch, watching TV. The door bell started ringing, I got up and opened it. I saw flowers in my face and then Phil's face. I smiled, 'Special Delivery' Phil said, I laughed and hugged him. 'I missed you' he said in my ear, 'I missed you too' I said and pulled away so we can get into the house. I tried taking the flowers from him hut he snatched them away, I glared at him. 'Not now, I have an announcement to make' Phil said, I looked at him confused. 'I want you to accept my request. Will you be my girlfriend?' Phil asked, while holding the flowers. I smiled real big, 'Of course I'll be your girlfriend!' I said, Phil smiled and hugged me tight. We pulled away and he kissed me, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away, 'I think these are for you?' Phil said, I Smiled and took the flowers from his hand. 'Thank you' I said and kissed his cheek, 'I love you' he said, 'I love you too' I said and smiled.

A Few Days Later;

April's POV

I'm currently at Phil's house, he's in the kitchen making a snack. The door bell rang and I got up to answer it. I answered it and saw a woman standing in front of me, 'Hello?' I said, 'Is Phillip here?' the woman asked, 'Who are you?' I asked curiously. 'I'm-' the woman for cut off by Phil's voice, 'Baby? Who is it?' Phil asked as he was coming towards me. 'I don't know' I said, Phil came and I could see that he stood still when he saw the woman. I looked at the two confused, who was this lady? 'Katherine' Phil said softly. The woman smiled and hugged him? Hugged him!? 'Hey! Who the hell are you!? And what the hell is going on!?' I asked, the woman said 'I should ask the same for you-' 'Katherine, stop' Phil interrupted her, 'I'm his girlfriend' the woman said, I widen my eyes. 'What!?' I yelled, looking at Phil. 'April look-' I cut him off, 'Shut the hell up! I trusted you! I fucking hate you!' I screamed, pushed this woman aside and ran out of the house. I ran into my car and started the engine, I started driving fast while crying. I couldn't see anything since it was almost midnight and my eyes were blury. I saw a light in front of me and I couldn't stop the car, I screamed as I felt my car hit the other car. My head hit the steering wheel and everything went black.

•ND