Chapter 31

Right after April left Eve's, she went over to Randy's old house. She knocked and knocked until a woman answered, 'Hi, is Randy here?' April asked, confused. Who's this woman? 'Oh yes, he is. I'm Rebecca, Randy's girlfriend' the woman extended her hand, 'Oh! Nice to meet you! I'm his friend from school. I'm April' April said while shaking the Woman's hand, 'Oh! You're April, Randy has told me how a good friend you were and how much he needed you when he had a break up with his fiancé' Rebecca said, making April feel so guilty. 'Oh shit, you just made me feel so guilty!' April said, she had to be by her friend's side, 'Oh I'm sorry, come on in' Rebecca said and let April inside. April walked inside of Randy's old house, it was still the same. She slowly started walking into the living room, to see Randy sitting on the sofa. April smiled as soon as she saw Randy. Randy felt someone in front of him so he looked up and saw his old pal, April. 'April?' Randy asked, shocked. 'Randy!' April squealed and hugged her best friend tight. 'How are you? I missed you!' April said, pulling away. 'I've been good.. I missed you too' randy said. 'I know about eve and Phil' April sighed, 'Oh Ummm..-' randy started saying but April stopped him, 'But looks like you are very happy with your girlfriend here. Rebecca' April said and smiled at Rebecca who smiled back. Randy smiled and went over to his girlfriend, putting one arm around here, 'Yeah, I love her too' he said, 'Oh baby, I love you too' Rebecca said and kissed Randy sweetly. 'I'm glad you guys are happy. Feels good to see someone happy' April said, 'Baby, can you make us some orange juice?' Randy asked Rebecca, 'sure' she said, kissed him and walked away. 'How did you find out?' Randy asked, 'Went over to Eve's, saw him in his boxers..' April said, 'I'm so sorry. I still can't believe they did this though' Randy said, 'Yeah, me neither. But Randy, what happened to the baby?' April asked, Randy looked down 'They baby is gone' he said, trying not to cry. 'What!?' April asked, looking at Randy as if she heard it wrong. 'She lost it right after you left. I tried contacting you so many times to come for Eve but you never picked up.. then, she did what she did' Randy said, 'I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to not answer you. I just wanted to be alone, I'm so sorry' April said and hugged Randy softly. 'It's okay' randy said, 'So, how did you meet and Love Rebecca that fast?' April asked, interested in knowing their cute love story.

•ND

Our Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें