Chapter 18

April's POV

'I'm sorry, April' Phil said, 'It's okay' I smiled, 'Come On in' I said and grabbed Phil's hand to pull him in. I suddenly felt as if a lightning hit my head, I gasped as I let go of his hand. I held my head with my hands tightly, trying to make the pain stop. I remembered seeing Phil in front of my house and then he kissed me. 'April? Are you okay!?' I heard Phil ask, I couldn't answer. My head started spinning around and just before I fall on the ground I felt Phil catch me.

Two Hours Later;

I woke up to see myself laying down on the couch and Phil's head on my stomach? He must have fallen asleep on the ground and brought his head up. 'Phil..' I said, shaking him. He woke up startled, 'April! Thank God you're awake!' he said, 'My head started spinning as soon as I touched your hand..' I said, 'What?' he asked, 'I saw something. I saw you in front of my house, it was like a flashback' I said, Phil kissed me in this flashback. What did that mean? I don't want to tell him about the kiss now. I need to know everything, 'Wwwwhat?, you're.. remembering?' he asked, 'I don't know. I just saw something, it was only you outside my house..' I said nervously. 'Oh My God..' Phil whispered, 'Are you happy that I'm remembering?' I asked curiously. 'Of course I am. I'm happy for you' Phil said and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, I'm going to remember everything soon.

Phil's POV

April is going to remember, April is going to remember. I don't know what to do! I want us to start fresh, she'll hate me again when she remembers.

*Should I make her remember? Or not?

•ND