Chapter 12

A week later; At April's Journal;

April was drown in her pile of work, she was exhausted. She's been working for seven hours with no break. It's now 2:00 O'Clock and everyone was leaving. 'Hey, you leaving?' Elena asked, 'I can't, I still have work. Just leave me the keys and I'll close up' April said, Elena nodded and rested the key on April's desk. April was now alone in the company, her eyes closing every second. She thought about drinking about to keep her awake, but she couldn't drink coffee. She hated it, so she just decided to go to the bathroom and wash her face. After an hour, she started hearing voices. April got up from her desk and looked around her. What's happening, she thought. She started hearing footsteps getting closer and closer to her. She started to get scared, big time. She closed her eyes and hoped it was nothing. She then felt hands around her waist, pulling her off her chair. April screamed at the top of her lungs, 'AHHHHH!' April couldn't believe what was happening. She then heard laughing behind her. She knew that laugh, 'YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!' April screamed as she turned around and saw Phil. 'Sorry!' Phil said laughing hysterically. 'YOU JERK! I HATE YOU!' April yelled, 'I just wanted to talk' Phil said, laughing slightly. 'How the hell did you get in!?' April asked angrily, 'The same way I got into your house' Phil smirked. April glared at him, 'Get out of here' she demanded, 'I'm not going anywhere until you hear me out' Phil said, April crossed her arms and stood still.. 'Well!?' April asked, getting impatient. 'Look! Whoever told you that I dated lots of girls before was definitely lying or didn't know the truth! I didn't date anybody after you, I swear to god. I went on some blind dates, that's just it. Yes, I talk to girls and flirt but that doesn't mean I'm dating them. I couldn't find anyone special like you' Phil said and looked into April's eyes. April stared at him in wonder, 'Eve was right' April thought. April wrapped her arms around Phil's neck and looked into his eyes. She started leaning in slowly and kissed Phil passionatley. Phil wrapped his arms around April's waist instantly. She believed him and that's all what he asked for. Phil brought his tongue on April's bottom lip and asked for entrance. April opened up her mouth and soon both moaned into each others mouths. Phil lifted April up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Phil set her on her desk and started to kiss her hungrily. April started playing with his hair as she felt Phil get on top of her, making her falk on the desk. Phil started to kiss April's neck and She couldn't do anything but moan, she missed this, so much. April pulled Phil's head away from her neck slowly, 'Slow down' April said, taking her breathe, Phil nodded and stared into her beautiful eyes.

•ND