Chapter 22

April's POV

I've been running for the past hour, looking for Phil. I've went everywhere, his house, his magazine, I've tried calling him like hundred times but he won't answer. I then remembered something, the fire place! Phil had always loved going there, I started running to the fire place. I finally got there, I started taking my breathe. Shit, I've ran for two hours. I started climbing the stairs until I went to the top floor. I finally got there and saw Phil standing on the edge of the building. 'PHIL! DON'T!' I screamed, he turned around 'Leave April! I don't want you to see me like this!' he said. 'I WON'T LEAVE! PLEASE JUST COME DOWN! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!' I screamed, 'Just go.. I deserve to die' Phil said, 'I remember!' I shouted, 'What?' 'I remember, Phil. I remembered it all, and I don't hate you like you said. Sure, I don't know what to do in this situation but I also know that I can't let you go! Not like this!' I said, 'Now please.. just come down..' I said while moving slowly towards him. He looked at my with teary eyes, 'I can't. I love you and if I come down right now you won't love me back.. it'll take you forever to love me back..' he said. 'Did it take me forever to love you before?' I asked, 'No..' he said, 'Then it won't take me forever. Ever since I woke up, when I held your hand I felt something.. sure my memory wasn't in my head but I felt something.. I know that I can't say it now but I know I can later on. Trust me, I know I'll feel something for you.. if you just come down' I said, I started panicking and crying, I can't believe Phil wants to kill himself. 'Just go.. I can't wait forever. I caused this to you! I made you lose your fucking memory! I did this to you and I can never forgive myself!' Phil shouted, 'Just go! I want to die!' he shouted again. 'I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! DON'T YOU GET IT!? I CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU!' I screamed at the top of my lungs. Phil started to move closer and closer to the edge, 'NO!!!! DON'T!! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE DON'T!' I screamed, Phil looked at me one more time, 'I love you, April.' he said, I started crying and fell on the ground, 'I don't know what is it called, but right now I feel if you leave me, I'll kill myself after you. I feel that I'll be lifeless with you, and not just because you're my best friend but because of something more!' I paused for a second, 'I love you' I said.

•ND