Chapter 23

Phil's POV

'What?' I asked faintly. 'I love you' April repeated, 'You can't.. you're only saying that so I won't throw myself!' I said, I looked down and started to get dizzy, my eyes are blury and I can barely see a thing. 'I'm not! I love you and I mean it, please just take my hand and come down. I can't live my life without you' April said, crying loudly. I sighed, 'Yes, you can. You lived it before without our love' I said, 'But you were my best friend. We belong together,' April said, I looked at her 'You do remember..' I whispered, remembering the day we kissed at my magazine. 'I do, I do remember. Please, just come down. I love you, I really do love you' April said, extending her hand out for me. 'You don't hate me after everything?' I asked, slightly shocked. April shook her hand 'I love you and I can never hate you. Even if I said it before, I never meant it. I'm sure you never meant it either when we broke up at college' she said, I Smiled while crying. I extended my hand near hers, our hands kept getting closer and closer until I finally caught hers. She pulled me off the edge, making me fall on the ground. Once we were both of the floor, we hugged each other tightly. We started crying in the hug, I smiled as April hugged me tighter than ever, 'I love you! Don't ever do that again' she said, I Smiled and hugged her tighter 'I won't.. I won't..'

#This Chapter is waaaay too small but I wanted to end the previous one.

•ND <3