Chapter 33

'Hello Ape' Randy said through the phone, 'Hey Randy, Ummm.. listen, I wanna ask you about something' April said, 'Sure, what's up?' he asked, 'How exactly did Phil and Eve got together?' April asked, 'I thought you knew. She went to his house and-' 'No, I mean do they love each other?' April asked, 'I don't know, April. I haven't seen them since' randy said, 'Phil sent me a voice mail last night' she said. 'About what?' 'He said that he wanted to meet up to explain and he told me he loves me' April said, 'Don't believe anything April. If you want to go, then go' he said, 'I heard it in his voice, Randy. He's telling the truth' April said, Randy sighed 'Then go. You know him better, and tell me how it will turn, alright?' Randy said, 'Alright, bye Rands' April smiled and hung up. She started texting Phil, telling him to meet her at her hotel.

Twenty minutes later;

Phil's POV

I am currently outside April's hotel, I got in and asked for her room's number. This is it, I have to tell her the truth. I still love her and she has to know. I got to her room and knocked. The door opened and April appeared, 'April' I said, smiling big. 'Hi, um.. I wanted to talk to you' April said, 'Of course, but first.. I have to give you something.. something that I've wanted to give you ever since you came back' I said, 'Okay?' April said. I grabbed her face and pulled her close to me. I stared at her and finally leaned down and kissed her lips.

April's POV

Phil leaned down and kissed me. I don't know what to do, I have to push him off! I can't allow him to get back in my life again. I felt Phil started kissing me deeper and I couldn't push him away. I moved my hands and and wrapped them around his back, kissing him back deeply. I missed his kisses so much, I can never get enough. I moaned against his lips, 'Phil' I gasped as he captured my lips again, this time more roughly. I wrapped arms around his neck and soon we started french kissing. I pulled away breathlessly, 'Phil' I gasped, 'I've been.. meaning.. to kiss you' Phil said, trying to catch his breathe. I looked into his eyes and kissed him again. 'I missed you' I mumbled against his lips. 'I missed you too' he said and continued kissing me.

•ND <3