Chapter 39

April stood at her room's hotel, shocked to see Phil there. Phil stood up and looked at her carefully.. Finally, April regained her shockness, 'Okay, out. Out, now' she said as calm as she could and pointed towards the door. 'April, I need to talk to you. Just hear me out, please!' Phil begged her, 'How the hell did you get in!?' April started getting angry. 'My friend works here' Phil said sheepishly, 'Of course! Phil, get out now! I told you I don't wanna talk to you! No matter what you say or excuse yourself by won't work on me anymore.. there is no excuse for you to sleep with my best friend!' April said loudly, she wasn't going to have any of it. 'I know, April. I just wanna say I'm sorry and I want us to talk again' he said, 'Oh bullshit!, get out Phil' April said. She missed Phil so much but there is no way she's going to run into his arms like that.. he just can't excuse himself from sleeping with her best friend, breaking her heart and losing Randy. 'I know how long you're staying here, April.. I'm not letting you get out of here before I talk to you' Phil said, but April knew that he was promising her that she won't leave before they talk.. and she knew that he was going to keep that promise. 'Get out, and I won't repeat it again!' April yelled, opening the door wider for him to leave.. 'Fine, we will still talk April' Phil said and went our of the room. April sighed loudly and sat on the bed, she heard her phone ringing from her pocket, she took it out and saw Jake was calling her. Smiling, she answered it.. 'Hey babe' Jake said, 'Hey baby.. I miss you' April said, 'I miss you too! Trust me when you come back, you're gonna have the day of your life' Jake said, April giggled 'And I can't wait'

•ND <3