CHAPTER 2

Percy's pov,

After the Gaia war we all were  flashed to camp half blood .Grover said 'its so good to be back ,i cant believe the war has ended ' . Annabeth said 'now we can spend time dating and picnics.' .i said " not so fast Annie,you have to redesign Olympus and the camp too.".We started laughing.But this did not remained for long as an iris message  appeared and in it was my dad .

Poseidon said "Son,you need to come down to Atlantis to control and train your powers .they will be important in any was later u should come when time suits u but do hurry .we don't have whole year for this." . I groaned inwardly and and said "don't worry pops 'i will be around ." and with a quick bye swiped the screen.

suddenly a voice came from the borders . I was with grover  ,we both ran on our toes to see a boy screaming like a girl and was chase by a dracane and a hellhound . i gave a nod to grover who hid into bushes .i got my pen out uncapped it and ran towards the monsters with riptide in my hands .I slashed around and turned monsters into golden dust. i said to the boy you are safe now and offered him a hand but instead he grabbed my sword from my hand and pushed me to the ground . Chiron  came with some new campers to see what was happening .The boy claimed  "I killed 50 hellhounds and this boy was standing there smirking."

Chiron  looked at me and then at the boy ,he could understand that the boy had lied .he asked what his name was and in reply he said what i could not believe. Boy said " i am Ray Castellan ".Chiron pointed to the Hermes cabin and bid goodbyes. He then gave me a hand and said he did not believed a word.i bid my farewells and then told him that i will be leaving for Atlantis tomorrow .He said " it wont be camp half blood without him."

NEXT DAY --- 

I felt someone gently shoving me and calling my name, and I groaned and rolled over on the bed, trying to get back to sleep. I startled awake suddenly when a bucket of freezing cold water was poured on top of me. My eyes shot open, and I was looking up into a pair of annoyed stormy grey eyes. I looked past her out the door, and saw that it was still quite dark outside. I looked back at Annabeth questioningly, and she rolled her eyes.

'It's your last day here for a while, can we not spend some time together?' she asked, exasperated.

'Of course I was going to spend the day with you Wise Girl, why wouldn't I?' I replied. 'But did you have to wake me up this early? What time is it anyway?'

'It's only 5:30 Seaweed Brain.'

'Only 5:30! That's too early!' I cried.

'Meh. Anyway, it looks like you are awake now,' she said laughing.

'All thanks to you Wise Girl,' I chuckled. 'Now get out so I can get changed.'

She winked at me before heading out of the cabin, leaving me alone again.

I jumped out of bed, heading straight into the shower. The warm water flowed over my skin, refreshing and energising me. I sighed and eventually got out, drying myself easily and getting dressed into my normal clothes; jeans, my Camp Half Blood shirt, and a pair of joggers. I walked out of the cabin, and was assaulted by a gust of cold air. I shivered involuntarily, and felt a hand slip into mine. I turned, and looked into the smiling face of my Annabeth. She led me down to the beach, and we lay on the sand together. She snuggled up close to me, her head resting on my chest, arms wrapped around my waist. I played with her silky hair, feeling it flow through my fingers. She pulled herself up, and gently kissed me, her hand gently stroking my face. She sighed sadly, and I knew what was about to come.+

'I wish you didn't have to go Percy. Camp is going to be so boring without you,' she said.

I turned and walked out of the hall, heading straight for the Poseidon cabin. I quickly gathered the bare essentials; Riptide, a bag of drachmas and my photo book. I left the cabin, and headed towards the Big House, where I knew Chiron would be. I saw him standing on the porch in his full centaur form, gazing glumly at the ground. I walked up to him, and he looked up at me, and a small smile appeared on his face. I drew a breath before speaking.

Chiron" so Percy u seem ready ".  I said " yes i hope to see u soon ".

'I know son. I will miss you dearly, camp will be very different without you here.'

'Hopefully it won't be too bad though,' I said as I hugged him tightly.

'Humph, unlikely seeing that new kid is around.'

We both cracked up at that. I turned and walked down the steps, but stopped near the bottom and looked back up at him.

'Goodbye Chiron, I will see you again once my training is complete.'

'Goodbye Percy, and stay safe.'

'I will,' I said as I turned and walked towards the beach.

I walked through the middle of the cabins, but stopped at mine and leant against it for a minute. I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist, and I slid my fingers through the hands I knew belonged to my girlfriend. I turned around and pulled her into a tight hug, but soon pulled away slightly. I held onto her hand, and we walked down towards the beach together, enjoying each other's company for the last time in gods know how long. We eventually reached the shore, and as soon as we were out of sight from any other campers, Annabeth launched herself at me, her arms wrapping tightly around my neck, her lips crashing onto mine. I smiled into the kiss, and hugged her tightly. She eventually pulled away so we could catch our breaths. I saw tears running down her face, and pulled her into a tight, loving hug.

Annabeth POV

My tears poured into Percy's shirt as he held me close in a warm comforting hug. I looked up into his eyes, and saw tears in them. I slowly pulled out of the hug.

'I'm going to miss you so much Percy. Just come back to me in one piece please. I don't want to lose you.' I said, as tears began to fill my eyes again.

Percy smirked at me. 'I'm not going to die Annabeth, don't worry. Just wait for me ok? No matter how long I take. I know you will like what's going to happen when I get back.'

'Perce, what are you planning?'

'I can't tell you Wise Girl, but I know you will love it. I really need to go now. I'm so sorry that this has to happen.'

'Just remember to Iris Message me everyday Perce!'

'I will don't worry,' he said, before leaning down and kissing me gently. I smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around him, before pulling back slowly, not wanting the moment to end.

'I love you Percy,' I said softly.

'I love you too Annabeth. Goodbye for now.'

He turned and walked into the waves, but stopped suddenly and turned back to me, and waved goodbye. I felt tears running down my cheeks as I saw him turn back and disappear underneath the waves.