CHAPTER 22

This meeting was going to be a difficult one. If I managed to survive through it.

Steeling my nerves, I pushed through the doors and walked into the room.

Pulling my bow from my back, I shot a silver arrow through the room, where it exploded in a shower of silver sparks, signaling the gods. Within minutes, all the gods flashed in to the throne room taking their seats. Many of them were grumbling and looked confused as to why they were there. Poseidon and Hestia were calm, which was an indication they didn't know what happened.

Yet.

"Artemis, why have you called this meeting? Has something happened?" Zeus asked, a little annoyed, but far better than he has been in the past where he would just demand.

"Well before, Artemis tells you something I need to discuss very important thing" said uncle H.

"What is it Hades"

"I had a war in underworld and Hyperion wanted to take control over the under world"

The gods gasped and I asked "Uncle, You can't defeat a titan alone "

"I didn't even fought the giant ,My son did and a mysterious man appeared with recruitments and won the war .My son died today but he retrieved his soul and for the gift I offer him to retrieve soul of his family ,he retrieved the soul of his sister making my family complete"

"How come one retrieves his sister and makes your Family complete"

"look yourself" and then he summoned Nico and a girl Who bowed.

Dad asked "Who are you"

"I am Bianca Di Angelo, Daughter of Hades and Persephone, Sister of shameful hunt and sister of Nyx ,Percy ,Nico and Hazel"

"Bianca, you are alive will you join the hunt "

"Depends on Percy"

"What happened to my son" bellowed Poseidon.

It felt like my stomach was doing somersaults as I looked at their inquiring faces.

"Uhhh...yes. Something did happen." I said in a quiet voice. They all sat up straight at that, gaining anxious looks. They looked a little shocked that I talked in such a small voice.

"Well sis, what is it?" Apollo asked.

I struggled to find the right words. "Well....for the past few months, the hunters have been...sort of pranking Percy pretty viciously. And today they pushed him too far and now he's...gone." I finished in a small voice.

After a moments silence, the room exploded into chaos. Heated demands and threats were being made, all of them being angry and all that anger was directed at me.

Before I could respond, the throne room shook violently, cracks forming in the marble and pieces of the ceiling were raining down in the center of the room. Not only that, but there was an explosion of heat, as fire roared to life from the hearth, flames licking up the walls, leaving scorch marks up the wall and black soot around the fire place. Scorching heat was felt throughout the room as the sun rays were blindly shining through the windows. Despite the amount of light shining through, shadows and the smell of death swirled throughout the room, making the shadows more dark and pronounced. Darkness seems to awake. That was the indication of Nyx.

I turned to see the cause of the mass of power and was stunned by what I saw. Poseidon, Hestia, Apollo, were all standing up from their thrones, each glowing an intense aura of power as they brandished their symbol of power. Poseidon's was a bright sea green, Hestia's a pulsing orange, Apollo's a brilliant gold, and a small portal became to open. Each of them had a look of fury on their faces, but also panics. Poseidon was holding his trident so tightly, his knuckles were stark white and I thought he would snap the bronze metal any second now. A small portal began to open in side of Throne room.4