CHAPTER 7

ON THE OLYMPUS 

ZEUS POV :

i flashed into the throne room and threw the lightening bolt in the air to call everyone for the meeting in the throne room I was thinking who had dared to cause such a power shot out in our domains .Hestia was tending the hearth even if she had a throne she liked sitting beside the hearth. Then   Hera flashed in and sat beside the king of gods and Demeter flashed in with Athena and went to there respective throne .Then my lovely daughter came and flashed to her throne.flashed to her throne with make applying on her face, Aries and Apollo walked into the room talking about some new gold offers. fire flashed to his thrown .then Poseidon came by vapor traveling to his throne .Hermes came with George and Martha the annoying snakes.

i asked "Where is hades ,Why is he not here."

Poseidon jokingly said"You sent thunder bolt into sky .hades is under ground he can't see it. "

"Well then give an earth quake and call him".he stomped his feet on the ground and the whole throne room shook and hades flashed to his throne .My son   Dionysus was no where to be seen .however he sleeps throughout meetings.

i said "Now we need to check out the person who is more powerful then us as there was a massive power struck  in our domains yesterday there was a thunderstorm in Manhattan and a earthquake in places near the CBH  .

Poseidon said " it was not me neither anyone from my family"

  Then all suspiciousness  went on Percy. He was the strongest demigod alive and he could cause a massive thunderstorm and the earthquake.i said" what could have caused him to react like that".  Aphrodite shuddered a bit and Artemis asked " What is it , You know something and you are hiding" I asked "what is it" 

she said"uh...uhhh...Annabeth cheated on him and broke her heart."

Athena  broke out"this can't be she won't be that stupid to cheat him when he was just going to propose her,It must be the other way round.the ring i gave him was a million dollar worth.He must be greedy"

"Shut up you owl head ,My son is not like that" declared Poseidon ." I agree with uncle p" said [which i never expected] Artemis.

"What when did you start liking a boy"spat Athena ."i am not liking him,i believe he will not do such a thing ".

"SILENCE" i shouted and then Hades disappeared and reappeared on his throne paler and whiter then ever."Brother ,what is the matter"I asked.

He said "Poseidon ,i am sorry.three people just entered my realm and they are the ones  that you and Percy adore"

"Who are they brother"asked Poseidon ."it's sally ,Paul and Zoe"                                                    

Artemis "ZOE ??"                                                                                                                                                           

Poseidon" it's mortal child of sally,Brother tell me you mistook them with an other pair."     

 Hades sadly exclaimed"i am sorry brother,no wonder it made Percy that much mad"

"Artemis ,I assign you to find the hero of Olympus "

"But father........" 

"No more,we need the broken hero back"

"Hermes and Apollo keep an eye out for him when you are around,Council dismissed';   

After that all flashed out except for we three brothers and Hestia  to comfort our brother.