CHAPTER 14

Artemis pov

"Okay Hunters gather around its time for sparing Perseus against Thalia."

"Come On, Thalia kick his ass" said Atlanta and Jasmine together".

I really hate this, I hope my Percy holds up... What when did it became my Percy and really Percy.

Percy's pov

I went to the archery range and started plan out the fight .I knew she would either choose her spear or hunting knives. However I was going to win I had more powers than her, but I will not show all of them at once.

Thalia came in to the fighting range and said" Ready to die klep head"

"I am stronger than you and you know it" I said with a smirk.

Phoebe called out "oyeii , no one is better than Thalia among Hunters, she will win"

Artemis spoke "Okay now, Combat starts now all powers and magic items are allowed .Yield or unconsciousness ends the fight".

Thalia made the first attack and made her spear appear and lunged towards me. I activated riptide and shadow and clashed my weopens against hers .

Stab

Duck

Swipe

Clash jump

Kick

Stab

It continued until she was exhausted and then called out a large lightening from the sky to strike me. I knew this would be a death blow and then I got an idea to reveal my wings .the hunters were cheering for my defeat .as it was about to hit me pure black wings shot out of my shoulder blades and covered my body while I made a water rope and connected myself with Thalia's body.

She was shocked at my wing and confused about the water rope .as the lightening touched my body the wings protected me and absorbed the shock but it still diid hurt and the current conducted its path to Thals body giving her a shock to make her fall . I quickly revived from my pain an sat on her stomach and placed one sword at her heart and other at her neck and shouted "Yield "

She nodded and I got of her and Artemis shouted "and Perseus wins"

"What "shouted Hunters.

And again Phoebe called out "Its cheating he did not tell he had wings"

I was about to reply but was cut off by Artemis who said "He has many more powers he has not shown he will show them when time comes .and Wings are blessings of Zeus"

"It showed that she did not want to take chaos name.

I asked "Anyone else wants to test me "

Phoebe of course said "You need to be taught your place ,Powers are not allowed, neither are your wings and it will end on unconsciousness or death"

Artemis warned "Phoebe..."

"I can do this my lady"

She looked angry and stepped into the field. I thought about her fighting stance to get ready and asked

"When to start "

"5 seconds ago"

And after saying that she lunged at me with a volley of arrows .I was angry at cheating and so I thought to reveal another power and a shout came from behind a two hunting knives came at my face .I used my time control powers to slow down both of them got out of between the arrows and Knives .The hunters released that they had now got each others weapons coming at them. I shot two fire balls at their heads and they both fell unconsciousness .The weapons flew out of range and two hunters fell on ground. Other hunters were outrageous at the fallen sisters getting hurt and guardian's use of powers. The other fallen hunter was jasmine. Artemis and Thalia faces showed I did right. Atlanta stepped forward to take a look at them but I interrupted.

"They won't wake ......"

Atlanta cut me off and said "What you killed them and all hunters notched arrows at me but Artemis raised her hand said "He saved them by putting them into unconsciousness or else would have been killed. Let him explain"

I bowed to her and asked "Milady I need your Permission to touch them in order to cure them"

Atlanta popped in "You just wants to take advantage of them, you Sea scum" and other hunters shouted in agreement

"Silence" shouted Artemis and nodded towards me to continue.

I made fire from the campfire and water from the river to float to me and then mixed them together. I placed the hands containing the mixture on their heads and brought them back to world of living. Phoebe woke up first and seeing my hand on her head she slapped me on face crying out

"You Perverted Sea scum get away from me. You even used you powers to get away. They were not allowed".

I was hurt by her actions but Artemis was flowing with anger .she scolded

"As much as I admire you both, you both brought disgrace to my name .How could you attack when he was not ready and you jasmine what were you thinking to do in between a duel .If was not for him you were dead uptil now as You cheated He could have let you both die"

They were both ashamed and asked pardon from her but she looked at me and said

"Ask it from him"

"HIM, WHY HIM I WILL NOT ASK PARDON FROM A MALE"

She shouted "YOU WILL ALSO GET PUNISHMENT FOR IT DO ALL PERSEUS CHORES FOR REST OF WEEK".

I again interrupted "Milady, there is no need for punishments, I can do my chore myself and I mean no disrespect but you taught them to hate my kind .They are doing the same what you said. I am the one that is wrong as I am intruding their property "and with that I went to do my chores.

Artemis pov

I was so angry on the hunters for their disgraceful act and then Phoebe slapping him, I could see pain in his eyes. He healed them and saved them, no other male would have done that. Well Perseus you are gaining my trust and the trust of some Hunters. I was so surprised when he asked to keep the chores and let them off. He was not lazy like other of his kind.