CHAPTER 20

"No! Percy come back! Please!" Kate cried out, tears flowing down her face.

Thalia kneeled down and hugged the crying daughter of Apollo, the hunters felt their hearts clench at making a little girl cry.

Kate's breathe evened out as she cried herself to sleep. Artemis placed a hand on her head and flashed her into her tent into her bed.

When that was done, she turned to her hunters with a fierce glare, making them cringe backwards.

"Sit. Now." She commanded in a harsh tone. The hunters all scrambled to their seats and sat down. Their eyes were glued to the table, not able to meet their Lady's glare. They felt electric sparks on their skin, Thalia feeling furious and sorrowful and what they did and that her cousin was gone.

Artemis paced in front of them, her skin glowing a deadly silver light, indicating she was furious.

"What the Hades WERE YOU THINKING!?" Her voice started out calm and then raised to a shout, making the hunters flinch violently.

"Ummm..." Phoebe started only to be cut off.

"Silence!" Artemis commanded. Phoebe paled and started to sweat, feeling fear for her life.1

"What you all have done to Percy is completely and utterly unacceptable. I am so angry and disappointed in all of you. I thought I told you to let up on the pranks months ago. And now I hear that not only did you disobey me, but you up'd the pranks to where could nearly die! Setting up a bear trap to where his foot could be cut off? Do you realize what you could have done?" She asked her question aimed at all of them. She was met with silence.

"Percy is a hero unlike any other. He has brought change to Olympus and for the better. He brought us closer together as a family and all the gods on the council favor him. If they were to hear what you all did to him, they would disband the Hunt!" She yelled out, satisfied to see the realization and horror on their faces.

She calmed herself slightly and spoke in a more even tone. "Percy is a true man, a hero unlike any other. He is gentle and kind, respectful to women, loyal and selfless to the point where he gave up godhood twice for the bettering of all demigods and for Olympus.i think you should see some memories " The hunter's eyes widened, tears filling them. They felt their shame grow, the guilt overwhelming them.she called Hecate and told her the matter to which she told her

"All gods have gone a bit weak their domains were used and controlled by someone powerful then them"

Phoebe asked "who"

Hecate angered and answered "Of course Perseus, He is son of Chaos and brother of Nyx. Now we have to wait till Nyx comes to destroy us, She adores Perseus as much as Kate does" .She waved her hand and the mist was created and then replied "Artemis this starts from where you asked to stop "and they saw the scenes.

ARTEMIS POV

.14

At first the room was foggy, I could make out It was a small apartment outside looked dark suggesting it was the middle of the night, cars bustled, as everything became sharper I noticed the floor was littered with empty bottles of liquor some were broken leaving sharp shard everywhere. Suddenly I caught the eyes of a woman holding a small 7 year old boy, she had straight brown hair, and sparkly blue eyes, she was a beautiful woman, but she had scratches and bruises on her face, I can't believe this was the same Sally I met before. Sally's eye were transfixed on a large walrus man recking of alcohol. "Gabe," said Sally, her voice was sweet like honey," I need the money to take him to the-" "WHO GIVES A FUCK THE BRAT." Gabe roared, the boy shuddered, suddenly everything became foggy again, I felt dazed I took me a little while to focus again. When everything cleared Gabe was gripping Percy by his a hair,Sally still had one had gripped to Percy's pants leg a thick trail of trickled down her forehead. "Please," she begged " Just let him go, I'll do anything you want, just don't harm him." Gabe smiled wickedly, In one quick motion he slammed Percy onto a nearby kitchen table, his hand clamped around his throat squeezing the like out of him. "Leave" he growled Sally had a terrified look on her face. The vision started be coming dark " Mom" I hear Percy choke out.

"Milady, we're sorry, we didn't know." Erica said, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing too." I snapped. "You should apologize to Percy. I just pray he will come back. I feel like this may be one blow to many to his heart, especially after what that daughter of Athena did to him."

Thunder boomed in sky and the Attention was diverted explaining we were called for a meeting. 

Oh Artemis we are dead