CHAPTER 6

Percy pov,

Tears ran down my face as i ran from the place which i once called home .I was never going back there.I ran out of forests to a stream where i collapsed on the ground .I sat in front of the great lake where water started churning and became relentless .It started to act with emotions of its master's son.It only showed way to emotions of Poseidon and Triton. 

I thought of visiting my mother's apartment.I thought they will like me and will not abandon me .I got up streams of tears still flowing from my eyes and ran to Manhattan. I walked up to the apartment and knocked on the door ,there was no reply.I knocked again and same as before no reply came ,so i just took the key from the door mat and then used it to open the door and stepped in to see what made my blood boil.there were two Empousa,a hell hound and one drakon . all i saw was blood. Paul was laying on ground with his eyes out of is head and on the carpet .the body was manipulated into pieces which were covered by slashes and teeth marks.My sweet baby sister was torn apart like a paper by the hell hound which was chewing its bloody head like toy.my anger rosed to the extreme level when i saw my mom who was still little alive  but her legs were completely detached from body by the drakon who ate them and Kelly the Empousa had drawn in her teeth into moms neck ending her pains forever. i slashed open shadow and riptide and turned all monsters to dust except for Kelly who said"Who knew the blood of hero of Olympus mother will be so delicious.I raged in anger and asked who sent you'.and shoved riptide in her .She screamed "Gaia ".

    I let out a scream ofpure anger and pain and the earth shook and the seas went into turmoil as theyresponded to my emotions. I screamed because of the loss of my mother and theman who became my father. I screamed for the loss of my baby sister who was soinnocent and yet suffered because of me. I mourned the death of my family andlove ones.it was always my fault my loved ones died because of me .i could never save them .If i had been an orphan and a normal person none would had happed  everyone would have been safe from the monster i am . I wanted to scream and stab myself with the  swords but ,alas! they can not harm their master and mortal steel can not harm a demigod .I put down a drachma in each of the leftover hand of my family and prayed to my uncle to let them in  Elysium . I  grabbed a bag and stuffed some important things in it as well as photos of me my mom and Paul and stepped up to door giving a last look to my family who were all killed because i was not there to protect them .all gone came a thought and stepped out of the house.