CHAPTER 15

--_____________AFTER A WEEK____________--

 PERCY"S POV 

It had been a week now and the hunters like Phoebe ,Atlanta and Jasmine played more and more pranks.I did not tell Artemis so she does not get sanctification from me of being like other men and how could One change some one in a week who hates men for years.  

I don't hate the hunters, but it sure seems like they hate me.

They prank me whenever they have the time to. This is my schedule:

Wake up in a horrible way (ex: getting shocked or waking up in the river)

Get pranked

Serve breakfast

Sharpen (at least) 300 arrows (and get pranked)

Serve lunch

Get pranked

 Do the laundry (more pranks)

Get pranked

Serve dinner

Get pranked

Go to sleep

Sometimes wake up in the middle of the night (as I'm getting pranked)

See how horrible my life is? Somehow, I manage not to complain, because it's not like Artemis would believe me.

To her, the hunters are like angels. To me, the hunters are like drachnae from Tarturus.

Speaking of Artemis, I noticed that she was gone a lot of the time, and when she was here, she didn't really speak to me or even look at me. What made it more awkward was the fact that I kept having weird thoughts about her. [A.N. When I say 'weird thoughts, I don't mean inappropriate. I just mean kind of like a crush.]

Oh my i really like her when she smiles ,My arty..... Percy stop dreaming about her she will never love me back.

Now after doing the arrows for more than thousand times I just spent two hours to doo 3000 arrows and some time arrow heads were so blurt that I thought they were done to tease me and increase my work.

Today the arrows were surprisingly were looking like rocks the arrows were less but hard to them and I managed to do them before breakfast .But alas 60 arrows remained and I was called to make breakfast.

Over the breakfast Thalia asked "did you do the arrows, were they hard"

"You guys used in such a way that they looked like stones"

"My kelp head, They were rocks"

"I knew it. You gave me extra work". Artemis and All hunters laughed at my comment. I asked their orders and gave them out and tried to summon myself Mom's special. Mommy H's voice came into my head that said focus. I did and felt a weight in my hands. I open my eyes and looked in front of me was a box of blue cookies. The Hunters were confused at my blue food .Phoebe said "what's with blue"

"My mom used to make blue food for me so I thinks it's a habit"

She replied that made my blood boil "Your mother must be mad "

I just said " DO NOT DISRESPECT MY MOMS TITAN" and stomped away.

 Thalia's pov ..