CHAPTER 29

Percy Pov,

It was the day of duel. I was not worried that I will lose. I was worried about Hermes he felt enough bad when Luke died. I ate my lunch and then went to the Arena to see all Olympians discussing. They all stopped talking and looked at me and I looked at hermes who's eyes were sad.

I said to him "Hey cuz, I am not going to kill him. I am dam stronger than him. He is just getting stupid"

"Yeah, but what about rules of the battle"

"The rules don't say that we can't spare the life of the opponent"

He nodded as a light entering his eyes.

Time passed and it was battle time. He came to me and said

"Ready to die weakling, you are nothing without6 your powers and now you are mortal for battle."

"Okay enough"

We unsheathed our swords and attacked each other

Clash

Stab

Stomp

Duck

Jump

Swipe

We continued it till he was getting exhausted as he had not been in real battle but I was used to it and no matter what I was with full power slashing back.

He then stood up his sword dropping and I made my moves by pointing my sword at his heart and Neck.

The crowd cheered and clapped for us. I sensed something and saw a necklace at his neck. He jumped back to run but I was quick enough to cut it and grab it into my hands .I looked at it and cried

"We have a spy in our camp"

I threw the necklace to Hermes who examined it and looked at, me with broken eyes while his son was being chained by hunters.

"I am sorry Hermes"

"Not your fault Percy, both of my sons became the enemies"

I got angry at his comment and slapped him on his cheek which made campers, Olympians and hunt gasp.

Hermes looked at me with confused eyes and said "Why did you..."

"I cut him off by saying "Shut up Hermes, never take Luke's name in enemies. He died a heroic death saving Olympus. I mistook him as enemy once and you should not repeat my mistake."

"Thanks cuz" he smiled and then looked at Ray. Zeus spoke to him

"When is the war?'

"In two days my lord"

The hunt and campers panicked when Chiron gave a speech.

"Campers, hunters and everyone else, we will pass through the war again. We already have prince of universe, werewolves, Primordial, titans, Olympians, minor lords, Centaurs. What more do we need to fight with." A cheer roared in the camp. And Chiron hovered his hand in sky and said

"Now we train think, I hunters and lords are going to help " and we nodded in agreement and then he said "Lets prepare for war"

"Best speech ever brother" said Poseidon

Chiron bowed and walked over to me and said "I am proud of you son"

We started to train. I was the leader. I gave orders.